Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washington Capitals 2013-14 Thread

Springfield

STH gets to choose their own autographed player photo:

Based on your feedback, we are excited to offer you the opportunity to customize your 2013-14 season-ticket member gift. This year’s gift will be an exclusive framed photo signed by a player of your choice!

You have the option of choosing one player from the Capitals Opening Night roster to autograph a photo which will be made into a commemorative, specially framed 16x18 piece (estimated retail value, $150).

• Each Capitals account is eligible to receive one (1) complimentary gift per account.
    • Additional gifts will not be available for purchase
  • The deadline to select your player isWednesday, October 16, 2013.
  • Following the Wednesday, October 16, 2013 deadline we will NOT be able to guarantee that all players will be available for selection.
  • Details on when the gift will be available for pickup at the Verizon Center will be announced at a later date (anticipated delivery: February 2014).
  • Additional details regarding the gift pickup process will be communicated closer to that date. 

Popeman - I really appreciate the info.  Thanks!

*Any word as to why Erat was on the 4th line? 

My only guess was to get Tom Wilson up with the 1st/2nd line.  I don't think Erat played poorly at all based off of what I saw.  That was a wide open hockey game at times and we didn't really impliment "the system" on them outside of the very beginning of the 2nd period and parts of the 3rd... even then that was more based off of the PP.

My point was to even post "it's one game into the season (of 82 games), no need to panic" is an overreach.

Especially when just about everyone in here took away positives from the game :lol:

Pat Roy went ape **** LOLOL.  I'm not surprised.  Dude has been a hothead through his playing career and also with his time coaching/being a GM in juniors. 

From RMNB:

Sean Gentille         @seangentille

Roy smashed through a wall, but Boudreau is shaped like the Kool-Aid man. Is that irony?

I'm dying here at my desk laughing at that.  LOLOLOL

Roy is going to hurt his team if he keeps acting like that. The refs have warned him in preseason that it is going to be a long season if he continues to yell at everyone during every stoppage. He keeps this up, refs are going to make it very painful for the Avs. Anything ticky-tack they can call them on they will, while letting the other team slide. And plenty of bench minors for unsportsmanlike conduct.

I assume that means Beagle steps into 4 C? 

I think what I would like to see is :

90-19-8

10-84-20

16-21-42

25-83-43

What do you guys think about that?

I think that's out best lineup at the moment, but Oates seems like getting creative with the lines this early in the year.

I'm also excited about Erbom. He seems like Erskine with better skating ability, so maybe he could claim that 4D role. And he's young.

I assume that means Beagle steps into 4 C? 

I think what I would like to see is :

90-19-8

10-84-20

16-21-42

25-83-43

What do you guys think about that?

The third line was pretty good with 25-16-42 the other night.

I honestly don't know what you do with Brooksie.  I'm rooting for him but I'm getting a bad vibe/have been getting a bad vibe for the last year or so.

I think having him there will help facilitate shots for Fehr, though.

Also having Wilson on the 4th line allows you to move him up to another line later in the game if we are behind and you want to replace 90 or 10 with him to get some grit.

I digs, popeman ;)

Archived