Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Which Non-Division Game Are You Looking Forward To The Most?

Most intriguing non-division game  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Which non-division game are you looking forward to the most?

• Skins vs Packers
    • Skins vs Lions
    • Skins vs Raiders
    • Skins vs Bears
    • Skins vs Broncos
    • Skins vs Chargers
    • Skins vs Vikings
    • Skins vs 49ers
    • Skins vs Chiefs
    • Skins vs Falcons
    • None of them...only care about division games

49ers. Can't wait to watch RG3 show Kaep how its done.

Edit: This will also be a great measuring stick game. Looking at the schedule we could be 7-3 or 8-2 going into that game and still have the Yeah Buts out there saying we have not beaten a really good team yet.

The Falcons would be the second choice. Revenge for the concussion last year.

For me, it's skins-broncos. My wife's family are all huge Bronco fans (no worries, she converted to a Skins fan the day we got engaged). We might go to the game as well since we only play them once every four years. Should be fun.   

went 'Skins vs 49ers.

1) i LOATHE the 9ers almost as much as i LOATHE the Cowpukes.

2) i think our teams are on similar paths, & being that they just played in the SB last year...it serves as a measuring stick game.

3) IT'S MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL BABY!!!

4) i LOATHE the 9ers.

5) i'm flying out from Cali for the 2nd time this year to this game for MNF vs. the 9ers.

6) did i mention i LOATHE the 9ers?

7) there are a ton of intriguing matchups for our squad this season....but this one particularly pits all of our strengths against all of their strengths & vice-versa.  i guess that could be one of the major reasons that ESPN Mag analytics experts crunched out our two potential matchups (they have us playing vs. the 9ers in rd1 of the paloffs this year) & the difference between both matchups was less than a FG.  unfortunately they had us losing the more important one in the paloffs...but i think it speaks volumes about that potential matchup.  to me it's like a Bulls team with a healthy D-Rose vs. the Miami Heat.  the Gods have been unkind to NBA fans for that not really happening yet.......but we'll at least get to see something similar on MNF vs. the 9ers.

i really don't like the 9ers.

Redskins vs. Chiefs. Slapping Andy Reid never gets old.

Speaking of... that's a streak the Redskins need to end.  I don't think thy've ever beaten the Chiefs since I became a fan.

*check shrpsports.com*

Yup, September 18, 1983 was the last time the Redskins beat the Chiefs.  I was 2.

The right answer is the Seahawks in January 2014 and getting payback for them knocking us out of the playoffs the past three times we've been there.

But as for the regular season, why not the first non-divisional game against the Packers in week 2?  Out of the four games before the bye, this is the most likely that the Redskins would lose (the Eagles are rebuilding, the Lions never win in DC, and the Raiders stink), but I can see the team going into Lambeau and pulling out a win like the 49ers did early last season.  Can you imagine the hype that would build up for two weeks if the Skins were 4-0 heading into Dallas after the bye?

Archived