Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Training Camp news/tweets

Hitman21ST

Is this Training Camp fan serious.....

There there, crying lady who took off work to get some Redskins
autographs but didn’t get any Redskins autographs, you can always go
back another time! And hey, those rhinestones on your jerseys are really
sparkling. Cheer up. Come on, we’ll get through this together.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/07/woman-bawls-hysterically-after-not-getting-any-redskins-autographs/

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/07/woman-bawls-hysterically-after-not-getting-any-redskins-autographs/

Looks incredibly fake. Probably hoping it would get them 15 minutes of fame and maybe a personal visit from a player.

She's smart actually, now that the video has gained national coverage she's going to get tickets to redskins games and get to meet the team and get all the autographs she wants. lol 

But yea it looks fake, which angers me because I can just imagine skip and stephen a taking us to task on first take over this nonsense.

Unbelievable how some people are so sick in the head they'll make up something for 15 minutes of fame. smh

She's smart actually, now that the video has gained national coverage she's going to get tickets to redskins games and get to meet the team and get all the autographs she wants. lol 

But yea it looks fake, which angers me because I can just imagine skip and stephen a taking us to task on first take over this nonsense.

Unbelievable how some people are so sick in the head they'll make up something for 15 minutes of fame. smh

I hope you're wrong and that she gets outed and heckled mercilessly for this.

No Ngata does not play DE all the time, and he's trending towards more snaps at NT this year.

No Baker is not going to command a double team every time, if he did he'd already be starting. Especially if he's penetrating the double team he supposedly commands.

It's time we saw a little creativity out of the personnel groupings from Haz.

The same Haz who probably used more personnel groupings than any other DC in the NFL last year?

I hope you're wrong and that she gets outed and heckled mercilessly for this.

I would almost agree with you, but some people even look for negative attention...Best way is to ignore all of the morons/attention whores who decide to do this...

I don't get why Morris trying to avoid conplacency is dumb.

Personally speaking, that should be the mantra of the ball club EVERY new season. Even if your coming off a SB winking season, my first meeting as Coach the next would be to impress upon them all that last season is gone and the hard work starts all over again right NOW! You get nothing this year for what you did last and we're starting out level with 31 other reams again. NOBODY'S, be they fresh faced rook or seasoned vet.; place is guaranteed from past exploits and they all have to be earnt again this season.

The Butler to me is just being the type of perfect professional you want on your team an is keeping himself grounded and avoiding any complacency to keep working hard and arriving to be the best.

Hail.

Trust me, I love the kid, he balls hard and has the perfect attitude. Just something about it just seems kinda over the top humble, to me it's just too much lol. I think it's possible to not be self centered without talking down on yourself every time you get in front of a mic. There's nothing wrong with being publicly excited about having a stellar rookie year as an rb and winning the division.

I dont think him or Griffin is going to be happy until they win a super bowl, which is exactly the attitude i want my team to have!

Dude i have no words for this. Pretty funny stuff. What a bum.Who tapes themselve crying like a little ***** about an autograph?

P. Conner,

RG3 picks up the loose ball and runs and the crowd EXPLODES in cheers and now RG3 chants. #RedskinsRVA

I guess this happened after the Cousins INT and the ball getting stripped from Kehl

This was my favorite moment of camp yesterday. .. it wasn't just that he picked up the loose ball, Robert was the one who leaked out of a crowd of players observing, chased Kehl down, stripped the ball, and raced back the other way. Crowd went WILD.

This video is not fake, she is being 100% serious. While working there, she came up to me and started bawling her rates out because she didn't get an autograph. I'll post the full story when I get off work.

wait, so who was the guy that had the ban from the nfl that can get re-instated august 31st of this summer?

Tanard Jackson FS. Long, long shot that he ever wears a Redskins uniform again IMO.
I think it depends on if they give him a legitimate shot, but I wouldn't blame them in the slightest if they don't. I'd put his chances ahead of the two guys we just signed (it was two safeties, right?), and I'd say his talent could put him ahead of Gomes and Pugh. If they keep 5 I'm giving him a fighting chance. With that much baggage though I'll agree it's unlikely.

Edit: My mistake, they signed a safety and corner.

Redskins will get a roster exception once he comes off suspension.

So they will essentially have 2-3 weeks to keep him on the team and see what he's capable of before deciding to release him or not.

The coaching staff LOVES TJax... so assuming (big assumption here) he comes off suspension in great shape and focused/determined, I can definitely see him sticking around while our young guys learn..

Paul Conner

Polumbus starting at RT. Same as yesterday #RedskinsRVA

Cousins 1st QB in.

Paul Conner

Roy Helu, 2nd RB in after Morris #RedskinsRVA

P Conner

Even in walk-through, Morris is cutting HARD and finding holes. Nice to see that effort even after a great year last year #RedskinsRVA

This video is not fake, she is being 100% serious. While working there, she came up to me and started bawling her rates out because she didn't get an autograph. I'll post the full story when I get off work.

Her rates?

Archived