Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Training Camp news/tweets

Hitman21ST

Paul Conner,

1s vs 1s. Garcon makes great catch off Stretch right play action in front of Amerson #RedskinsRVA

Redskins,

Back to 11-on-11 drills, QB @KirkCousins8 hits WR @PierreGarcon with first pass. After big gain, Garçon throws ball into the crowd.

Paul Conner,

Great to see Roy Helu show speed and EXPLOSION off those toes #RedskinsRVA

Paul Conner,

Grossman hits Josh Morgan on short post after short play action #RedskinsRVA

Paul Conner,

Pat white was sacked my Kimborough. Throws late pass anyway. Picked off by Elmore #RedskinsRVA

Paul Conner,

White then runs read option as OLB crashes and gets a gain of 10. That wont garner a roster spot. Needs to show more #RedskinsRVA

Redskins,

#RedskinsRVA video: quarterbacks and wide receivers warming up together http://t.co/L9PgM4wiq0 #HTTR #LiveIt

Paul Conner,

Paulsen back in. Groin looks fine but drops short pass on out route #RedskinsRVA

P. Conner,

Donte Stallworth is the only WR who Ive seen do push-ups after dropping a pass. Like to see that. #RedskinsRVA

Thanks man, that boy looks huge.

No Problem Man, Cheers and HAIL!  Hope to hear some News about Lance Lewis, since im an ECU fan, routing for him

Paul Conner,

Paulsen back in. Groin looks fine but drops short pass on out route #RedskinsRVA

P. Conner,

Donte Stallworth is the only WR who Ive seen do push-ups after dropping a pass. Like to see that. #RedskinsRVA

That's weird, I don't like to see receivers dropping a pass. 

Cousins starting off a bit slow, it seems...

Paul Conner

‏@P_Hazard

Too much air under Cousins deep passes

I seem to recall that his deep ball was a weakness in his scouting reports. Poor arm strength.

I hope Minnifield's knee holds up. He was playing well last season as well. We need all the help we can get in the secondary. Prognosis is not good, though.

What's up Doc? 

If the QBs are indeed "rolling out" this could mean they will be introducing more bootlegs to the offense this year which means using RG3's athleticism in a more traditional way, sort of like Aaron Rodgers.

Using his legs to extend plays, let things downfield have more time to develop, rather then taking off running necessarily.

To build in this in two or three of the photos and videos I have seen so far of RGIII he has been under centre with backs lined up behind him in the I formation. Might not mean anything but I don't recall seeing the I at all last year.

Redskins used the I formation quite a it last year..

ILB Keenan Robinson just left the field with a team doctor. Trainers were looking at his left shoulder area. He tore his left pec last Nov.

FML.

That's unfortunate. Hopefully just a tweak or a stinger. We need him

Who knows, could be some scar tissue coming loose. That stuff scares you when it happens, but it is pretty harmless. Fingers crossed it is something like that.

Archived