Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Training Camp news/tweets

Hitman21ST

If the QBs are indeed "rolling out" this could mean they will be introducing more bootlegs to the offense this year which means using RG3's athleticism in a more traditional way, sort of like Aaron Rodgers.

Using his legs to extend plays, let things downfield have more time to develop, rather then taking off running necessarily.

To build in this in two or three of the photos and videos I have seen so far of RGIII he has been under centre with backs lined up behind him in the I formation. Might not mean anything but I don't recall seeing the I at all last year.

Zac Boyer,

#Redskins' Griffin stepping in for 7-on-7 for the first time.

Redskins,

Teams reassemble for 7-on-7 drills. QB @RGIII back on the field, hits WR @PierreGarcon with first team pass of camp.

Paul Conner,

RG3 is participating in 7 on 7s. Hall beaten twice in a row on comebacks. #RedskinsRVA

Redskins,

With AM attendance of 4000, PM attendance of 6100, #RedskinsRVA camp opens with 10,100 fans, the largest opening attendance ever.

Paul Conner,

Chris Thompson also praticipating in 7 on 7s. Cousins pass to him off the mark #RedskinsRVA

Paul Conner,

Biggers knocks away another ball from Robinson, both times Biggers was able to get between Robinson and ball #RedskinsRVA

Paul Conner,

Too much air under Cousins deep passes #RedskinsRVA

Zach Boyer,

#Redskins' second-string offensive line right now: Compton, LeRibeus, Matthews, Gettis, Pashos.

Redskins,

#RedskinsRVA video: TEs switch gears, work on pass-catching drills http://t.co/dApwPFM9vg #HTTR #LiveIt

Cousins starting off a bit slow, it seems...

Paul Conner

@P_Hazard

Too much air under Cousins deep passes

I seem to recall that his deep ball was a weakness in his scouting reports. Poor arm strength.

I hope Minnifield's knee holds up. He was playing well last season as well. We need all the help we can get in the secondary. Prognosis is not good, though.

So last season was Crawford not taking the punt return against the Ravens in OT to the house, just a case of a rookie being out of gas due to excitement and adrenaline drain?  Cause I swear once he got that open field, and the angle he took, I was sure he was gone, but he seemed to slow down a bit as he crossed midfield which led to him being caught.

Archived