Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Training Camp news/tweets

Hitman21ST

Jim Corbett @ByJimCorbett,

RG3 looks explosive off read option keeper fans roar approval

Tarik El-Bashir,

Bob Marley remix playing over the speakers here at #Redskins camp. Love it.

Redskins,

QB @RGIII not the only player returning to practice today. Jordan Reed, Fred Davis and Chris Thompson also cleared for practice.

Oh, now I know why this site wouldn't let me log on this morning.  :ols:  It's Back!!

That you guys for the hard work.

I was having problems around 11:00 this morning.  It kept saying 403 Forbidden.  I thought work had blocked the site. 

What really sucks is, our Fiscal Year started July 1, which means this is my busiest time of the year.  Hard to come in here and read the TC info and keep up with work.

I would like your post but apparently because of the quality and substance of this thread I am out of likes today. I thought I really ticked off someone and got banned, lol. 

If the QBs are indeed "rolling out" this could mean they will be introducing more bootlegs to the offense this year which means using RG3's athleticism in a more traditional way, sort of like Aaron Rodgers.

Using his legs to extend plays, let things downfield have more time to develop, rather then taking off running necessarily.

Marshal Faulk spoke about with the return of Orakpo olines will have to fan out to account him and kerrigan opening up one on ones for Bowen and Cofield  and blitzs up with middle. Even if Rak doesn't get 13+ sacks I seen bowen and Cofield's numbers jumping 

Even though Chris Thompson is short he is not small. Dude is built 

Kid is gonna be a monster!  Chris Thompson and JReed = shiny new toys. :)

Nice to have JWilson on the field.

I can't wait. The imagine us lining up with the personnel of Garcon and Aldrick on the outside... Reed in the slot Davis in line with RG3 and Chris Thompson in the pistol,  that has big play potential written all over it. 

If the QBs are indeed "rolling out" this could mean they will be introducing more bootlegs to the offense this year which means using RG3's athleticism in a more traditional way, sort of like Aaron Rodgers.

Using his legs to extend plays, let things downfield have more time to develop, rather then taking off running necessarily.

Or this could just be the first practice and we really shouldn't take anything away from it other than RGIII moving around. :)

Or this could just be the first practice and we really shouldn't take anything away from it other than RGIII moving around. :)

LET ME SPECULATE!

They were just talking about him on the radio.

Said he clearly has an extra gear that the other backs don't possess.

Legit homerun threat.

If you had to handicap it, would you say Helu or Thompson?

I would say we need to see him at NFL speed in the pre-season, but the dude has a rep for being a hard guy to get an angle on at FL. State. People I know that saw him the year before are praying for him to be healthy so that he gets his shot, they say we might have a steal. I got both Gator and Seminole fans now patting me on the back, lol. 

Paul Conner,

O vs D now. Kirk in at QB. Defense wins first two snaps #RedskinsRVA

Redskins,

Defense takes the main field for the first 11-on-11 drills of #RedskinsRVA camp. First play is a reception by RB @Trey_Deuces.

Paul Conner,

KIRK RUNNING READ OPTION!!!! #RedskinsRVA

They were just talking about him on the radio.

Said he clearly has an extra gear that the other backs don't possess.

Legit homerun threat.

If you had to handicap it, would you say Helu or Thompson?

I would say we need to see him at NFL speed in the pre-season, but the dude has a rep for being a hard guy to get an angle on at FL. State. People I know that saw him the year before are praying for him to be healthy so that he gets his shot, they say we might have a steal. I got both Gator and Seminole fans now patting me on the back, lol. 

delete post.

Archived