Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Training Camp news/tweets

Hitman21ST

Guys, we go through this every year, this thread is for tweets and comments on those tweets.  It's not for roster discussion or predictions.

Since when? lol...When I did daily training camp tweet threads it was filled with everything. Besides, everything on GregPeck's list will indeed end up tweeted in one form or another.

Discussion on tweets or news is never a big deal in these threads.  But coming in and starting a discussion out of nowhere when there are already threads about that is counter productive.

It's not written in stone anywhere, but why mess up the cypher?

So we shouldn't talk about the roster on a training camp thread lol?...well, unless someone tweets about it first...

In the training camp news/tweets thread?  I'm going to say no.  But I'm still a newbie :)

TK @TKextremeskins now

July 25, 2013 For Immediate Release REDSKINS WAIVE SAFETIES JORDAN BERNSTINE, DEVIN HOLLAND ...

Jake Russell

@_JakeRussell

First players out on the field: Rob Jackson, Jerome Murphy and Chase Minnifield.

RJax better be.  LOL.  Rooting hard for Chase.

Bernstine cut... Wow didn't know it was this bad

Yeah his knee was tore up badly.  Feel for the kid.  Great kid.

Jake Russell
@_JakeRussell

Kirk Cousins with a pitch to Tristan Davis.

Mike Jones
@MikeJonesWaPo

SS Brandon Meriweather is healthy now as well.

Rookie TE Jordan Reed, who rehabbed during OTAs, is on the field.

Griffin and Cousins both have taken first-team walk through reps.

Redskins
@Redskins

Bruce Allen “manages” to find some room still left for his signature on the @RedskinsCR custom Harley!

BPkMjhsCUAAr8jv.jpg

Zac Boyer
@ZacBoyer

Pierre Garcon has resumed his training camp tradition of throwing footballs into the crowd.

Fred Davis, Pierre Garcon, Brandon Meriweather, Roy Helu and Jordan Reed are among players out of offseason workouts on the field now.

Redskins
@Redskins

Here’s video of the fans chanting for @RGIII as he stepped onto the field earlier

Mike Jones
@MikeJonesWaPo

Working w first team D are rookies David Amerson at RCB and Bacarri Rambo at FS.

Paul Conner
@P_Hazard

@Octotron Tall. Amerson's height definitely stands out. Only so much u can take from a walkthrough against scout team right now

Hall, Amerson, Rambo, Meriweather = 1st team Secondary

2nd team secondary = Crawford, Biggers, Gomes, P.Thomas

FWIW, Hall still wearing his #2 for Practice

jordan bernstine @JBernstine now

I have a ridiculously high level of respect for coach Shanahan. Good man. Great coach. Keeps it

^^^If you hate the new regime, pay attention to this.  This NEVER used to happen.

Archived