Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Training Camp news/tweets

Hitman21ST

Redskins
@Redskins

RB @Trey_Deuces: "It's all about how bad you want it. You can always get better."

RB @Trey_Deuces said he worked on receiving out the backfield and put on muscle weight this offseason.

Kevin Jones
@Mr_KevinJones

Rookie CB David Amerson spoke very highly of DeAngelo Hall, saying Hall has been tutoring him

ESPN 980
@ESPNRadio980

Fred Davis says he is not limited in any way, doesn't expect to have to rest Achilles but will if sore.

John Keim
@john_keim

Alfred Morris: "in my mind I'm not the starting running back. I still have the mindset I haven't made it"

Redskins
@Redskins

Morris said he got his beloved 1991 Mazda 626 "Bentley" is in the shop getting refurbished.

from mattcarr1932 -> @HTTR24_7 here's a side by side picture of the two braces. very significant difference. http://t.co/eRg6D7bUvA grry.jpg

Rich Campbell, #Redskins RT @TheJoshWilson: Well people i enjoyed my time on PUP, now time to get back to the action #clearedforaction

Grant Paulsen, DL Chris Baker, played NT last year, could be expected to play DE with Carriker out. He says he played extensively at 3-4 DE at Hampton.

Really disappointed about the Carriker news. Rak is coming back but without Carriker we'll have to depend on Jenkins who was average at best last year. =\ Time will tell 

buhahahaha!!! Jenkins is better than Carriker ..Buahahahha!! Trust me, this is and upgrade. I like Carriker too, but to make him seem like he's this unstoppable force and that Jenkins is so much worst than him is insane. Jenkins was just fine last season he was coming off of an injury and as we seen as the season was coming to the end he started to get back into "FOOTBALL SHAPE" (In my Shanny voice) he really started to look good. Check the film out. Not to mention that Our Lame duck Coordinator moved him into a new position last season too. I'll give Hass some slack though. I think he only Moved JJ to the tackle position cause of AK injury. JJ is a monsta and will continue to ball out years to come. AK at his best was just a nice backup or dept player. Let's not kid ourselves.  This was just Laughable Im done

I couldn't love Alfred more if I tried. Seems like such a hard working kid who has still remained grounded. It's just refreshing to see such young, high character guys on the team. Can't wait for the season to start! HTTR

And thanks for all the hard work in the thread everybody!

I couldn't love Alfred more if I tried. Seems like such a hard working kid who has still remained grounded. It's just refreshing to see such young, high character guys on the team. Can't wait for the season to start! HTTR

And thanks for all the hard work in the thread everybody!

He's my favorite player. And that's saying a lot. Considering my man crush on Threesus.

The loss of Carriker (assuming he missed significant time during the season itself) is 100% dependent on Jarvis Jenkins's production.

Before Jenkins got injured in his rookie season, he was winning the starting spot over Carriker. He was dominating the line of scrimmage.

Last season Carriker not being there was more noticeable because Jenkins was working his way back from the surgery and probably didn't have the same explosion in his moves.

Being a year removed from surgery, in theory, means that he should be back to where he was prior to the injury (meaning by the time the regular season starts).

The loss of Carriker sucks for our depth, but if Jenkins is back in form, he would be the starter anyway.

The loss of Carriker (assuming he missed significant time during the season itself) is 100% dependent on Jarvis Jenkins's production.

Before Jenkins got injured in his rookie season, he was winning the starting spot over Carriker. He was dominating the line of scrimmage.

Last season Carriker not being there was more noticeable because Jenkins was working his way back from the surgery and probably didn't have the same explosion in his moves.

Being a year removed from surgery, in theory, means that he should be back to where he was prior to the injury (meaning by the time the regular season starts).

The loss of Carriker sucks for our depth, but if Jenkins is back in form, he would be the starter anyway.

I agree with this. Also the fact that Baker will play some end I think is great. When he played last season at the nose, he played really well and should really help keep us fresh and get our best 3 out on the field at all times.

Archived