Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HTTR24-7; The Story of Meredith Barber, Robert Griffin III's (Completely Fake, Lying, Fictional) Side Chick

KCClybun

Everything will straighten itself out in due time.

My issue is why was this in the news to begin with.  No news is always the best news.  I don't like reporters talking about RG3 even when he's done nothing wrong.  A distraction is a distraction.  The best teams in the league always seem to play distraction free.

Yeah, right lol...

I guess it depends on how you define "distraction"...but every team in the league, good or bad, has offseason distractions of all shapes and sizes.

To some degree yes.

But breaking up a marriage isn't exactly a small distraction.  Just the fact that it's out there is troublesome.

It's out there because one misguided girl told a joke, someone else picked up on it, a website ran with it and then she realized she had an advantageous position.

Robert's a transcendent figure. I think while these things are probably under reported, they likely happen all the time. Everyone wants to make a quick buck.

Lets be honest here, that chic wouldnt want anything to do with RG3.

She wouldn't want to be with the superstar quarterback of her favorite football team that makes millions of dollars and looks like this?

BN-De5ACAAAswLN.jpg

C'mon, man...

Dude, I don't care what his body looks like. I love Bob. But let's be honest here, he can't pull a chic like Barber. That would be Seal/Klum all over again.

He can't pull a chick like barber? She's already on his (Expletive Deleted). If RG3 wanted barber he could have her as many times as he would like, it's obvious because she befriended RG3's friend in an attempt to get close to RG3. lol 

Dude, I don't care what his body looks like. I love Bob. But let's be honest here, he can't pull a chic like Barber. That would be Seal/Klum all over again.

He can't pull a chick like barber? She's already on his (Expletive Deleted). If RG3 wanted barber he could have her as many times as he would like, it's obvious because she befriended RG3's friend in an attempt to get close to RG3. lol
The whole rumor thing was false, bro. He was just trying to help his boy out.

She didn't really friend Mallow to get close to RG3. At least I don't think so. More like her and Mallow knew each other, and Mallow found out she was a 'Skins fan and used his relationship with Rob to exploit that.

True...a multi-million dollar superstar QB known all over the world and with a fantastic body is definitely not good enough for a Hooters waitress.

Men fall in love with their eyes...women fall in love with their ears. They find power and confidence incredibly intriguing...they couldn't give a rat's ass whether or not the guy's teeth are perfect.

True...a multi-million dollar superstar QB known all over the world and with a fantastic body is definitely not good enough for a Hooters waitress.

Men fall in love with their eyes...women fall in love with their ears. They find power and confidence incredibly intriguing...they couldn't give a rat's ass whether or not the guy's teeth are perfect.

Agreed. There are certain qualities that women (smart women) universally find more attractive, and more important than what's on the surface. Not that he has a bad surface either (no Hibbert). From what you see and hear of him, he has almost all of them. Every time some dude who looks at a guy (and his girl) and thinks "Man, how'd he pull that? " that's usually why.

By the way, do cell phone records keep track of your text messages, when they were sent and to which phone number they were sent? If so, this would be extremely easy to verify/debunk.

Yes, I was working with a family who was selling drugs but thought that deleting the texts would absolve them.

They learned the hard way that deletion does nothing for the servers.

And incredible job, KC!

As I mentioned, love to get Dukes and Lavar to stop running with this, they have hit it for at least three days on 106.7.  They tried to get Keim to talk about it on their show last week, and he refused to talk about it.  Then they moved it over to Jason Reid to comment on.  Reid had no clue about the story until they told him about it.  And their angle wasn't WHETHER it was true but it mostly was lets assume this is true and if so how does it color your opinion about RG3.

They seem to be on a mission to both spread the story and also give it credibility.

Seriously, how are you or anyone else able to bear listening to that radio show? I'm not trying to be condescending - I just really don't know why anyone listens to them.

Especially in the off season, I'll take Redskins coverage wherever I can get it.   If i had to pick a favorite radio show it would be the Sports Fix.   But oddly, 106.7 I'd say gives double the coverage to the Redskins that Snyder's own 980 does.  Heck during the season Tony Kornheiser owns up to the fact that he doesn't even bother to watch most Redskins games.  For my taste, Sheehan is my fav, he lives and dies with the team.

I don't care for Dukes and Lavar personally but they get a ton of guys on their show who cover the team locally and nationally.  On this story, specifically, i don't notice any other radio guys giving this story much coverage -- except for Lavar and Dukes, who are somewhat relentless with it for whatever reason, I'd guess ratings, so they are really pushing it.  

Hunna---a reminder that you don't have to use "swear words" for your content to be considered a violation of rule 13. While no penalty this time, this post would qualify for a week off.  ;)

Per the topic, I understand Space Penguins points centered around a more "ignoring that kind of crap" approach, and I smiled at the "Entertainment Tonight" comment...sometimes conversations do get a little like the football-player-focused version  "teen beat/celebrity fetish" :P in the stadium at times---but not that often.

And most of us do have the kind of affection for RG3 that only long-starved fans can have when their dream player finally arrives after so many heartbreaks for so long, PLUS he turns out (so far) to be such a really cool guy.

But I get those who like seeing any media-fed falsehoods shot down (a fine attitude---even those about football players) or those who like having solid refutation to use against babbling iggys when replying to someone talking smack. For me, I "officially" (considered decision as opposed to  immediate reaction) blew the story off  barring evidence to do otherwise, and it's of a nature where I wouldn't care about anyone who tried to use it to talk smack, or even believed it. 

As a modus operandi, I do think it's beneficial to gauge what matter one is taking seriously (and particularly how seriously--especially if the thing you may be taking too seriously is yourself) to avoid some common pitfalls of ego-plus-attitude (i.e. pretentiousness/giving oneself "airs"/exaggerated outrage/inflated self-importance etc etc). While that applies to this and many discussions, I digress.

PER RG3 not being able to compete for a woman's interest, I'd say his list of "nice, but not a chance" is much shorter than most.  :P

Let's all strive to keep the dialog as focused on Redskins-football themes as possible from here on in (they're there), if we're to keep this in the stadium.

If it seems driven too much into more generalized social themes, we can still keep it, and just move it to the tailgate. :)

Rich_Campbell

#Redskins RT @RGIII: Doctors cleared me to practice. Coach is going to ease me in. Thank you for your support & See you in Richmond

22/07/2013 16:21

I thought he had to pass inspection from Dr. James Andrews on Wednesday before he got clearance.  I read that in a couple places.

Rich_Campbell

#Redskins RT @RGIII: Doctors cleared me to practice. Coach is going to ease me in. Thank you for your support & See you in Richmond

22/07/2013 16:21

I thought he had to pass inspection from Dr. James Andrews on Wednesday before he got clearance.  I read that in a couple places.

Word is that Andrews inspected him last week and that Shanahan and others did their evaluation this week.

Archived