Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

I don't know why anyone is surprised or why Webber is like "these guys played with so much heart to win this game." The Warrior won 73 games and lost one or two games all year including the playoffs at home. If I'm OKC, game 6 is must win cause I don't think GS loses again at home.

• Like 1

Surprised the Warriors won without shooting well from three. Thunder have found a way to shut down the shooting from the best three point shooting back court in history.

Thunder better not come back to Oakland, that's all I'm saying.

I agree. If this goes to seven the Thunder are in trouble. Considering how dominant OKC was at home though, the odds don't favor this series going back to Oakland.

• Like 1

That makes perfect sense.........considering they are two completely individuals.

One rubs off on the other. Green made me start to like Golden State less so it gives a more negative impression of them overall...to me. Easy enough for you to understand?

Green is in no way like Curry. 

It goes 7 and Dubs will win convincingly in OKC. 

I do think Curry's on court and off court personalities are totally different. I just found it ridiculous that he was dribbling the ball with a minute left or so and he was beating his own chest.  

As they should be. Deion Sanders is completely different, Mike Tyson completely different, the list goes on and on. 

Steve Smith Sr. is completely different off the field, same with most celebrity athletes...and most celebrities in general. 

Competitors find a moment to inspire, themselves and others. They have that drive to win...this is what makes Curry such a great story. 

He had the name already, he has already eclipsed his name and made it his own. 

That is why many of the greats...are greats. 

• Like 1

One rubs off on the other. Green made me start to like Golden State less so it gives a more negative impression of them overall...to me. Easy enough for you to understand?

Green's actions are independent of Curry's actions.  With that said, I think it's childish to start hating on Curry just because Green is a tool.  Easy enough for you to understand?  

• Like 2

I do think Curry's on court and off court personalities are totally different. I just found it ridiculous that he was dribbling the ball with a minute left or so and he was beating his own chest.  

You didn't like this?! 

That was the greatest Curry moment of the game.  Big moment and he takes it from Durant, pounds his chest like some weirdo 80s movie hero, and then eats up the Thunder defense on his way to the rim.  8 point lead goes to double digits as the clock goes under a minute.  Beautiful.

BTW - Am I crazy or does Curry have the slowest drives to the rim of any star guard?  Most accelerate through the rim, Curry slows down as he approaches it.