Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

I don't like it either, but you gotta start somewhere. We'd need some type of sustained success in order to rebuild our fanbase. We've sucked for too long, imo.

I got no problem with it. Bandwagon fans are a fact of life. It's a sign that you've arrived. Its just that these "super fans" of usually crappy and historically irrelevant teams always rail on bandwagon fans

I think of all the Wizards fans that would ask "Have you even been to Miami?!?" when I would go to Verizon to see Heat games (after getting Lebron) when they were in town, probably not knowing that I had likely been going to games there longer than they have.

I just wonder what people like that do when their team gets a marquee player via FA or they just get so good that they attract fans in droves, and the crowds become electrified, instead of having the exuberance and festiveness of Traffic Court on a Wednesday.

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 1

I got no problem with it. Bandwagon fans are a fact of life. It's a sign that you've arrived. Its just that these "super fans" of usually crappy and historically irrelevant teams always rail on bandwagon fans

I think of all the Wizards fans that would ask "Have you even been to Miami?!?" when I would go to Verizon to see Heat games (after getting Lebron) when they were in town, probably not knowing that I had likely been going to games there longer than they have.

I just wonder what people like that do when their team gets a marquee player via FA or they just get so good that they attract fans in droves, and the crowds become electrified, instead of having the exuberance and festiveness of Traffic Court on a Wednesday.

Don't forget any titles the Wizards might win with Durant would Somehow mean less because they took the easy way by bringing in a star instead of doing it the real way

I seem To remember that being the case with the Heat

Warriors just can't quite seize the lead

Curry maybe hurt his hand?

Home cooking

Nice hands Bogut lol

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

Don't forget any titles the Wizards might win with Durant would Somehow mean less because they took the easy way by bringing in a star instead of doing it the real way

I seem To remember that being the case with the Heat

Warriors just can't quite seize the lead

Curry maybe hurt his hand?

Gotta find some way to make yourself feel better. Reminds me of that mess the SA fans wdre talking back in 2014. Like their team didn't totally tank for Tim Duncan.

Pieces of ****. Can't believe I rooted for them in the playoffs. But, "The enemy of my enemy" and all that.

And heeeere we go.

GS bout to die by that 3 pointer again