Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Another thing, Bogut sucks. He is absolutely useless. A ****tier player has never gotten more undeserved respect, going all of the way back to a stiff like him getting picked #1/#1. Everyone else who is a draft bust, who makes way too much money, and who is an injury prone softy with like two or three different NBA caliber skills at most gets KILLED by the basketball world. But never Bogut. I can not for the life of me understand why so many people defend him.

Edited by stevemcqueen1

I want a reality series made out of McQueen's dinner table. Just scorching (and contradictory) hot takes on his family every evening.

"I'm disappointed in all of you. These grades are an embarrassment and the meatloaf is dry."

"We are going to have more fun at Disney World than any family in history."

"I may just move to a Quality Inn. Every day is torture."

"Honey, what did you do with this chicken? It's amazing."

• Like 3

I'm going to spoil the ending. Westbrook sucks again, and we hate his stupid face.

Should just give the ****ing ball to Kevin and go sit down in the corner :mellow:

Westbrooks 2nd half shoes perfectly explain the mindset behind the Thunder bad shot selection.

Shoes like that are the reason why I have no regrets about retiring from the shoe game

Edited by Mr. Sinister

Durant was kind of awful tonight, wasn't he?

I don't know why he seems to be getting a pass when he was as bad if not worse than Westbrook. He threw at least one pass away late when they had the 3 point lead and took some terrible shots.

Shoes like that are the reason why I have no regrets about retiring from the shoe game

On no sir, don't do that. Those kicks are ugly as hell though.

Go retro or go custom. 

Worth every penny. 

Also, look at running shoes. 

Yeah Durant and Westbrook wanted it bad tonight, to the point they were forcing shots and not getting their teammates involved which is what got them the 3-1 lead in the first place. The tried to take over and as has been their history, it didn't work.

So, does anyone give the Warriors a chance in game 7?

Also, I laughed pretty hard at LKB's post about Steve's dinner table reality show.

On no sir, don't do that. Those kicks are ugly as hell though.

Go retro or go custom.

Worth every penny.

Also, look at running shoes.

Oh I'll drop some dough on running shoes easily, just not bball shoes.

The only ones im interested in are the several hundred dollar throwbacks. Too rich for my blood, at least right now

Edited by Mr. Sinister