Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Must say even with the whole "Warriors Cavs" narrative again seeing the Warriors actually have to face adversity for the first time and overcome it is impressive so I'm cheering for them mightily. And I've been on the record as saying someone else should win and we shouldn't have to know the NBA Finals matchup several months in advance. 

I mean the Warriors weren't even challenged last year they just ran by everyone, and they did pretty much the same this year except for the Thunder. All I wanted is for someone to step up to the plate and punch them in the jaw. Because how you overcome adversity determines how much of a champion you are. 

A champion responds to adversity by fighting back twice as hard, with a determined resolve to avoid elimination. Golden State did not play in any elimination games last year.

• Like 1

It makes too much sense for Warriors to pull this out. Nothing has made sense in this series. It continues tonight. It's just too perfect and too storybook for the Dubs to hold onto their magical historic season with a 3-1 series comeback after back to back 20pt beat downs.

Thunder win tonight

I think you've been wrong like every single you predicted something.

I'd be fine if Warriors win game seven (better story), though still want Cavs to win the series.  It would bring some closure to my rivalry hatred for the Lebron if he can get at least one championship for that area he's from.  Having said that, what I want to happen and what will happen are two completely different things.

And that was after the ungrateful losers burned his jerseys in the streets and pitched the loudest **** ever about him leaving their ****-hole team, and their owner putting out that humiliating comic sans screed, insulting LeBron and guaranteeing his fans a championship before LeBron won in Miami. Four years later they bent over and spread their cheeks for LeBron and let him assume an embarrassing amount of control over their franchise. They're a joke and they don't deserve to win a ring.

• Like 3