Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

I guess Lebron is technically a "free agent," but he's a bit of a special case with Cleveland.

The exciting thing about the Finals this year is that whatever happens in the West, there is going to be otherworldly talent on the court at all times. You could take the top six or seven from each of the remaining three teams and put together a pretty devastating US Olympic squad - and the anchors for a really interesting qualifying tournament in Australia.

As good as the Spurs are, I rarely ever watch them with my mouth agape at anything a player does individually. I feel like I have a moment like that once a quarter with Lebron or Westbrook or Curry or Durant.

In all honesty, Westbrook may be my favorite basketball player to watch ever. Not favorite basketball player, because he does some stupid stuff. But if you told me I had to watch a ten minute stretch of any player ever, I would choose him. Because at some point he is going to go from free throw line to free throw line at full speed and attempt to dunk on five people. And it will seem like a good idea in the moment.

Shea Serrano ‏@SheaSerrano

OH MY GOD STEVEN ADAMS JUST DUNKED DRAYMOND GREEN INTO ANOTHER TIME PERIOD

Shea Serrano

Shea Serrano – Verified account ‏@SheaSerrano

DRAYMOND GREEN ISNT ALLOWED TO LOOK ANYONE IN THE EYES FOR THE NEXT SIX MONTHS

6:45 PM - 28 May 2016

505 RETWEETS528 LIKES

Shea Serrano

Shea Serrano – Verified account ‏@SheaSerrano

STEVEN ADAMS DUNKED THE Ds OFF DRAYMOND'S NAME HIS NEW LEGAL NAME RAYMON GREEN

• Like 2