Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Wall missed the playoffs. He doesn't deserve it over Lowry even though he's better. It's about rewarding the quality of that specific season.

But Still is right that Lowry didn't deserve it over Harden. Harden should have been second or third team SG, and Lillard should have been third team PG over Lowry.

You're killing me, man. Kevin Love never made the playoffs with the Timberwolves, and he still made second team twice.

You're killing me, man. Kevin Love never made the playoffs with the Timberwolves, and he still made second team twice.

Little different situation there because Love's shameless stat chasing produced crazy per game rebounding averages which massively inflated his PERs and even his defensive ratings making people think he was a lot better and more valuable player than he actually was.

He was overrated then. Him making those All NBA teams was sketchy. But TBH, the competition at PF then wasn't nearly as deep as PG now.

Been some Emperor's new clothes effect with him since he got to Cleveland. People understand now that he's not that special. They didn't then. I was pretty lonely in hating on Kevin Love.

-------------

Golden State's margin for error is so small. They simply can't waste any possessions.

Edited by stevemcqueen1

Pulling for GS, but they are in trouble.

OKC's ability to stay with them has got to be in GS's head. This has got to be the first time over the last 2 years that they can't seem to shake an opponent. Whenever they got up, that was it. Not in this series.

• Like 1

I thought he had to commit a flagrant foul to get suspended, not just get a technical.Thompson's got some fire in his belly.

Didn't they upgrade his flagrant making him one anything away from an automatic suspension? That's what ESPN said, they've been wrong before.

Little different situation there because Love's shameless stat chasing produced crazy per game rebounding averages which massively inflated his PERs and even his defensive ratings making people think he was a lot better and more valuable player than he actually was.

He was overrated then. Him making those All NBA teams was sketchy. But TBH, the competition at PF then wasn't nearly as deep as PG now.

Been some Emperor's new clothes effect with him since he got to Cleveland. People understand now that he's not that special. They didn't then. I was pretty lonely in hating on Kevin Love.

-------------

Golden State's margin for error is so small. They simply can't waste any possessions.

I get what you're saying (glut of PGs vs other positions), but is that the same way you feel about DeMarcus Cousins last year or Goran Dragić the year before that? They didn't make the playoffs, either.

Do you feel Lowry > Wall this year? I don't. I can't do it.

Edited by Renegade7