Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Atlanta has a chance to be really good for a long time. I would not be surprised if they did a sign and trade with Collins and got back more first round picks. They can't afford to pay all these guys. 

43 minutes ago, Yohan said:

So, does this mean Stephen A Smith is coming here to Milwaukee?

Does anyone even care if he shows up?  Other than Jalen Rose and Rachel Nichols ESPNs NBA coverage bores me to death.  Stephen A just screams bull**** while Max Kellerman demands every free agent in sports play only for NY or LA.  It’s worse when they sit StephenA next to Wilbon.  I’ve tried to like their halftime coverage with Maria Taylor, Jay Williams, and Woj… but it just makes me miss Ernie Kenny Chuck and Shaq.  

Why isn’t Bomani on the nba coverage?  Hed be good.  So would Mina Kimes, but she seems to stick to NFL.  

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Destino said:

Does anyone even care if he shows up?  Other than Jalen Rose and Rachel Nichols ESPNs NBA coverage bores me to death.  Stephen A just screams bull**** while Max Kellerman demands every free agent in sports play only for NY or LA.  It’s worse when they sit StephenA next to Wilbon.  I’ve tried to like their halftime coverage with Maria Taylor, Jay Williams, and Woj… but it just makes me miss Ernie Kenny Chuck and Shaq.  

Why isn’t Bomani on the nba coverage?  Hed be good.  So would Mina Kimes, but she seems to stick to NFL.  

Him and his First Take crew called Milwaukee a “terrible city”, so no one really wants him/them here at all. Then when pressed by a local news caster on why Milwaukee is terrible, his response was “It’s cold there”.  I’m not an NBA fan, but the finals are alway June/July, when it’s 80/90 degrees here. 

The teams who tried to run small ball on the Suns were stymied because that doesn't get Ayton off the court.  He doesn't foul, he just patiently does his thing guarding smaller players, piles up rebounds, and makes all of his field goal attempts.

Milwaukee will be the opposite of the style of play of the Clippers.  They've got healthy size to throw at him and they'll keep him off the offensive glass.

This is an interesting match up, particularly if Giannis can play.  Strength on strength.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Speaking of Rachel Nichols she going to be in trouble lol

Yeah she committed career suicide.  Well she didn’t, the snake working in the video room did that, but it was with Rachel’s own words. Oh well. She should have known better.  

Now everyone is tweeting about how great Maria Taylor is… despite the fact no one likes ESPNs nba game coverage.  They could fire everyone other than Jalen off that show and I’m not sure most viewers would notice.  

11 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

No noticeable limp for Giannis while doing his warmups.. Those long limbs are made of rubber. 

Actually on those free throws his knee did look a little gimpy but he looks good running the floor. 

2 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

Knee jerk time: this might be a quick series.

Anything is possible, but the Bucks only game 1 victory this postseason was an OT victory against the Heat in round 1.