And we didnā€™t get one replay. Ā 

Ā 

I canā€™t believe they still havenā€™t shown it.Ā 
Ā 

finally they did.Ā 

Edited by Hersh
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

That was a really fun game to watch when you donā€™t care who wins. Ā Nice to see these small market teams put on a great show.

Nice to see new stars rising up to replace the legends that are fading. Ā Booker (24) and Giannis (26) are playing their asses off in this series. Ā 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

This series is totally fixed to go 7 games,

Ā 

No way the league can survive without that sweet Phoenix/Milwaukee TV ratings money!

Ā 

Say what you want about small market teams that no one cares about, at least it's not LeBron.

Ā 

"Next on First Take, howĀ does Giannis' first championship and Chris Paul's loss in the Finals impact LeBron's legacy?"

Ā 

"Next on First Take, how does Vlad Jr. winning All Star Game MVP impact LeBron's offseason plans?"

Ā 

"Next on First Take, what does Biden's budget mean for LeBron's future in LA?"

Ā 

Etc, etc.Ā Ā 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

11 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

This series is totally fixed to go 7 games,

Ā 

No way the league can survive without that sweet Phoenix/Milwaukee TV ratings money!

Theyā€™d better get used to it, because weā€™re one more Nets playoff loss away fromĀ KD playing in a Milwaukee. Ā 

• Haha 4

39 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

That was a really fun game to watch when you donā€™t care who wins. Ā Nice to see these small market teams put on a great show.

Ā 

This has been an incredibly fun Finals.Ā  The most fun in years.Ā  I love watching Giannis and admire the way he goes about his career and I find the way the Suns play to be very satisfying and balanced and aesthetically pleasing.Ā  The crowds have been great and I don't have to be swamped with a bunch of bull**** melodrama about the brands of the stars involved.Ā  We get more basketball talk and both teams are super hungry.

Ā 

The early round match ups were fun too.Ā  I liked watching Atlanta's run and seeing them emerge as a new power.Ā  I even enjoyed seeing the Knicks get pretty good for a change.

Ā 

This is the kind of NBA season I've been hoping for.Ā  But it still feels like it might just be a one off due to Covid and injuries.Ā  Not at all sad to see the Lakers, Nets, and Warriors get nuked to make it possible, super teams ****ing suck.

• Like 2

My enduring memory of First Take is walking into my living room and discovering myĀ daughter with her hands over her ears jumping on the couch while repeating, in her tiny 3Ā year old voice,Ā ā€œstop talking!Ā stop talking! stop talking!ā€Ā Ā I had left espn on the tv andĀ Stephen A Smith was in a screaming match,Ā with whoever his cohost was that day, on First Take. Ā 
Ā 

I canā€™t fault her for her reaction. Ā They really are annoying.

Ā 

• Haha 5