Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Why were they so focused on Giannis' 3 pt shooting. Just make your FTs and youre unstoppable. He is awful at the line.

That's an all-timer. And Giannis now has 2 career moments with the Ayton lob block, and now that alley oop. 

Edited by CRobi21

I feel like the Bucks took the Suns best punch tonight and it wasn't enough.   That game had a little bit of everything...Suns getting out to a decent sized lead, Bucks coming back, the Bucks having a decent size lead and having to hang on to win it.  

The Bucks are damn hard to beat when Giannis, Middleton and Holiday are clicking. 

Fantastic game... I did not think Phoenix could come back at the end.  Middleton's 3 was so clutch and full of confidence at the end of the game.  As they were chipping away at the lead, felt it was dumb Mark Jackson comment to run the offense thru Booker.

A few quibbles to the officiating.   Giannis running around someone and getting bumped was called a bit more than I liked... thinking the out of bounds one and one where he was fouled.  CP3 did not get the same call when he was bumped.   

Phoenix was there at the end, but for Booker TO and not securing the rebound on a miss FT.  

• Thanks 1

I was hoping for OT.  Thought we might get it after that crazy pull up three Booker hit at the end.  Phoenix petered out on the final possessions though, and the end was chaotic and anticlimactic.  They kind of fell apart in crunch time after making that big rally.

I find myself rooting for the Bucks, but I hope this goes to a game seven.

Big picture, it's always kind of felt like watching Giannis was like watching a mix between and young Kareem and young LeBron.  If he wins this championship, that will cement him as one of the greatest players of his era.  But I still get the feeling that he is an ascending player and he's not done getting better yet.  He is special.

• Like 1

I was talking to my buddy during game 4 about why don't the Bucks play Lopez and Giannis at the same time?  The Suns have no way to defend it.  And now they have Portis in there too?

The Suns had no chance to stop them on defense and they can't get anything inside on offense really.

I just hope this game isn't a blowout.

4 minutes ago, Chew said:

Suns on a 14-2 run since Giannis' bonehead rolly-ball travel turnover.  

When the Bucks play dumb, they play really dumb. Settling for so many jump shots when up is something I will never understand. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Destino said:

Holiday forgot how to shoot again (1-11) and Middleton in foul trouble.  

It's remarkable how inconsistent those guys have been. The Bucks are playing terrible and are lucky to only be down 5. 

10 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Giannis can't do it by himself.  One of those two has to step up and be a second threat.  

If one of them gets going tonight, Bucks will win. Giannis has dominated.