Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

This is kinda weird but I was watching the Formula 1 sprint race this morning when I noticed the McLaren car had Phoenix Suns sponsorship on it. I was wondering if the NBA paid for it to try and get international sports fans watching the finals or if the Suns paid for it. Odd.

29 minutes ago, Florgon79 said:

This is kinda weird but I was watching the Formula 1 sprint race this morning when I noticed the McLaren car had Phoenix Suns sponsorship on it. I was wondering if the NBA paid for it to try and get international sports fans watching the finals or if the Suns paid for it. Odd.

I found this about it

McLaren's Formula One car is carrying the Phoenix Suns logo at the British Grand Prix to show support for the team in the NBA Finals.

The Suns logo will be featured on the Halo and in front of the ****pit of Lando Norris' and Daniel Ricciardo's cars throughout the event at Silverstone.

McLaren tweeted its support for the Suns ahead of Saturday's Game 5. The Suns and the Milwaukee Bucks are currently tied 2-2 in the series.

McLaren said the gesture is simply friendly support. McLaren and the Suns have a connection in mutual shareholder MSP Sports Capital.

https://www.espn.com/f1/story/_/id/31832255/mclaren-shows-support-phoenix-suns-f1-car

looks like the McLaren team is just showing support for their friends.  That’s cool to see.  

• Thanks 1