Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Just now, Destino said:

He needs Timmy’s bank shot.  That would let him face defenders on the catch.  Just consider the possibilities.

No doubt but has anyone else had that shot the way Duncan had it? I mean a superstar type player. Throw in a hook too.  

Just now, Hersh said:

They were having success in the post and went away from it. 

It's almost like teams today get afraid of being successful in the post and don't know what to do when it keeps working for them.  Like, the whole league just thinks you've gotta bomb 3's at some point.  

Bucks are an argument for continuity and patience.  They've been building this contender bit by bit for the past 8 years.

Probably would have gone faster if they hadn't ****ed up the Jabari Pick in 2014, but that draft was a mine field where you were lucky to come away with a role player in the top ten.

Atlanta is going to be a problem in the future though.  Trae Young has proven to be a playoff workhorse and they're getting big game experience.  I don't think they'll hit the ceiling that the Wizards did.

Bev mocking CP3 for flipping, but on the replay it really looks like he straight up took his legs out while he was shooting.  Don’t know if it’s a flagrant… but Bev has too many plays like that and according to him they’re all innocent.  

The pandemic P stuff last year was funny but I like Paul George and am glad to see him kicking ass again.  He has such an aesthetically pleasing and complete style of play.  He could make every team better, and he can clearly carry his own team pretty far.

Have also enjoyed watching Ayton break out this summer.  Starry centers like him are good for the NBA.