Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

2 minutes ago, Hersh said:

The Buck’s coach makes some terrible decisions. You have a guy who is maybe the 6th option and who is having a bad shooting night take the biggest shot of the game? That’s a fireable offense 

100%

We'll see if he can write up an open 3 with a capable shooter here.  I have my doubts.  

Giannis can't hit a 3 to save his life, he can't touch the ball here or they're gonna foul him.  

I dunno, the Hawks are just a damn good team.  Trae Young can score from anywhere, he makes it happen...he's got the "it" factor.  I think he's a guy that's going to make his teammates better, he can pass really well, too.  

Collins and Capela are capable bigs who can rebound and score a little, too.   This is a really good, well coached team.  

Just now, Hersh said:

Holiday has been hot and you get a shot for a guy that is 0-8 from three for the night. Good gracious. Middleton had a terrible game and so did the Bucks head coach. 

Yep, I was expecting to get Holiday a shot from 3.  Middleton wasn't good tonight.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

We'll see if he can write up an open 3 with a capable shooter here.  I have my doubts.  

Giannis can't hit a 3 to save his life, he can't touch the ball here or they're gonna foul him.  

I'm not sure why you even have Giannis on the floor there.  You need to put out your best 5 3 point shooters.  Lopez makes more sense.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

Suns vs Hawks will be a really entertaining Finals 🤞

I'd be happy with that. I think the Bucks still have a good chance but not sure they can overcome the coaching disadvantage. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Destino said:

Suns are really going to win a title aren’t they?  What a wild year.  

The finals will be the first series they play in which the other team likely won’t have significant injuries. Good for them for taking advantage of it. 

8 hours ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

As much as I think Chris Paul is a little ****, I'd like to see someone new like them pull it off. That dunk by Ayton to win it is the play of the year

All these teams are pretty new, at least to winning championships.  Pretty sure the Bucks are the only one that have one, but it happened when Kareem was in his 2nd or 3rd year so...it's been a little while.  

I don't mind Chris Paul, I think he's one of the best point guards ever...but I also think Paul George is pretty overrated so I'm not going to be upset at seeing the Clippers being bounced.

2 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

If the league office actually lets a Suns/Hawks series happen, I’ll eat my shoe.

They may prefer the LA market but they probably prefer the Atlanta market over Milwaukee. I do think they like the idea of Young and Booker in the finals as marketable superstars. 

1 hour ago, bearrock said:

I don't understand what Budenholzer is doing this playoff.  Seems like his coaching has been terrible all playoff long.

His end of game coaching has been bad. One of the best coaching moves yesterday is when McMillan took the ball out of Trae's hands for a few positions in the 4th after he jacked up some really long 3 point misses.