Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

3 minutes ago, Destino said:

Bucks challenging a call when up 40?  lol

Just turn the lights off and let everyone go home.  

This blow out sucks.  I just need a combo of 3 points, assists, rebounds from Holliday.  13 from Giannis.  Then I just need 4 points with a 3 from Collins to hit a plus 600 parlay.  But none of those guys will play in the 4th.

1 hour ago, Ball Security said:

Collins may leave in FA, but with Reddish and Hunter developing, this team is built to last.  They are in good shape.

Reddish has shot under .400 from the field for two consecutive seasons.  That’s never a good sign from young players.  It’s especially bad for low usage players that are probably attempting assisted shots.  

Hunter looks like a good role player to me, and Kevin Huerter is good, but the Hawks need a second star if they want to repeat this years success when the league isn’t terribly injured.  

I don’t like it.

Draymond can hit free throws much better than Simmons and he will at least shoot the 3. I don’t think Simmons will change at this point. 

Also Draymond is a much more impactful player. Even if his offense isn’t there, he will be a more impactful rebounder and defender than Simmons. Also Draymond elevates his play during the playoffs. 

If Draymonds attitude could rub off on Simmons all for it but I don’t think Simmons is changing anytime soon. 

• Like 1

I don't get how that is a good fit unless they are trading Draymond for Simmons and Simmons is just gonna take that role. The Warriors are in a unique position to win now and add players for the next decade. If Clay comes back, Wiseman will certainly be better, a deep bench and the ability to develop two more lottery picks. I'm so envious of that. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

My impression is that Simmons excels as a slasher and the Dubs really don't have that outside of maybe Wiggins. They have shooters, a baby big in Wisemen, and a defensive pass oriented Green.

I think they need a third outside shot on the floor to have good spacing. Maybe that could be Wiseman or if they go small and move Simmons to the 5. 

Dubs need more offense. Curry gets tired carrying the team offensively. Klay will help but another good offense player would help. 

i would be all for Simmons as a slasher IF he could hit free throws at 70%. Since he can’t, when the playoff come he will be useless again. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

They can’t trade both. One or the other. That is a fleecing by Philly too good lord 

Philly can offer its 1st in 2021 & 2023

GS can offer its 1st in 2021 & 2023, Minnesota's 1st in 2021

Sprinkle in a bunch of 2s, Tyrese Maxey to Portland, Seth Curry to GS

1 minute ago, Hersh said:

why wouldn’t GS just trade for Lillard? 

Maybe they don't really want Lillard.  Maybe Portland wants to trade Lillard out of the West.  I didn't ask either GM why they wanted it this way, I just accepted it.

Edited by daveakl
  • Haha 1