Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

3 hours ago, Destino said:

Wolves defense looks a lot different when grabbing on screens, hand checking, and running into driving players gets called.

The refs set the tone early that such defense wasn’t going to fly and Murray suddenly looks like Murray again.

Eh the refs were ass and inconsistent both ways. Not blaming the refs but the calls were awful. Like just overall terrible. 

wolves role players didn’t hit their shots. Aaron Gordon made back to back 3s in the 3rd. If the Nuggies hit 50% from 3 they deserve to win. 

I didn’t like Kyle Anderson playing so much and I think Ant and Kat will be more aggressive moving forward. 

2 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

We look trash most games and mediocre the rest of the time. 

I'm always nervous when we kick someone's ass, especially when we shouldn't, because it's almost like clockwork our team start feelin themselves and get their teeth kicked in the next game.

All the time, how do you beat them then lose to them?

Really enjoying watching Gafford thrive in Dallas. Wizards fans were blaming him for the teams inability to play defense, but he’s been credited as being part of the Mavs defensive improvement. 

• Thumb up 1

On 5/10/2024 at 10:33 PM, Hersh said:

Knicks had tired legs at the end of the game. Pacers should run them out of the gym on Sunday afternoon. All those minutes might be catching up to the Knicks just a bit. 

It was over in the first quarter. Probably best thing for the Knicks so they would actually rest players but they are in trouble. 

4 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Jokic looking he going to score 40 tonight. 

But Gil Arenas said he heard Jokic was checked out and ready to be done for the season. 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Hersh said:

But Gil Arenas said he heard Jokic was checked out and ready to be done for the season. 

My phones keyboard is so ass. What is the grammar in my sentence lol. 

Jokic going for 50 at this pace. 

From what I saw (when Nuggets had an 11-0 run) refs were in the Wolves head.  That's not a good place to be.  Granted, I agreed that Nuggets were getting away with contact and Wolves were being called close at their defensive end... 

This game is wild. No one has missed a basket but wolves made 3 threes so they cut it to 12. 

9 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

From what I saw (when Nuggets had an 11-0 run) refs were in the Wolves head.  That's not a good place to be.  Granted, I agreed that Nuggets were getting away with contact and Wolves were being called close at their defensive end... 

It was IQ execution. After the turnover and MPJ bucket it looked like Ant was open for inbound but NAW forced and just turned off to Murray.