Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BR: Why Florida's Jordan Reed Is the NFL's Next Aaron Hernandez

E-Dog Night

Earlier in the thread there was a mention of JR sounding kind of dumb in an interview. Well here's one from the rookie even with Chick:

http://www.redskins.com/media-gallery/videos/CSN-Jordan-Reed-at-NFLPA-Rookie-event/2bf9ec5a-bd0e-4786-895f-253e05928316

Seems like a pretty laid back cat in this one, so he was probably just a little nervous on the bigger stage interview.

I tried to tell people, I mean these kids are like 21 years old and for some of them this is their first job ever. They're so nervous i'm sure a lot of them sound like morons in front of the camera lol.

I hope Reed signs soon. I mean our 2nd and 4th round picks have signed already. What's the problem?
He's been in LA this whole week because of the NFLPA Rookie Premiere. He'll get signed. No need to fret.

Also, someone mentioned something about offset language getting wonky in the 3rd round. Wasn't that a problem with LeRib last year for a bit? Either way, not worried yet.

• 4 weeks later...

From what I've read, from other Pats fans, Hernandez is a bit of a hot head. He mightve ended up in jail sooner or later due to his violent temper. The difference now is he can afford a better lawyer who might get him a lesser sentence.

I'm very bummed out by this story, Aaron H was my favorite Patriot. :-(

From what I've read, from other Pats fans, Hernandez is a bit of a hot head. He mightve ended up in jail sooner or later due to his violent temper. The difference now is he can afford a better lawyer who might get him a lesser sentence.

I'm very bummed out by this story, Aaron H was my favorite Patriot. :-(

A bit of a hot head? That's like saying Megan Fox looks just OK in a bikini .....

I read they are now investigating Hernandez for a double murder in 2012 as well as this murder.

Can we seriously change the thread title or close this down. 

1) It's bleacher report

2) Reed may be coming in with an attitude wrap, but as of now he hasn't been charged with murder and if it even crosses his mind off the playing field I will whoop his ass myself...

This kid looks good on film.  What doesn't look good is UF's QB accuracy.  Reed scores a boatload more times if that QB lead him properly.  Reed was having to jump, slow down, spin around to make some fairly difficult catches.  RG3 and this kid could light it up.

Provided he is as good as advertised, which remains to be seen on the pro level.

HTTR!

Archived