Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BR: Why Florida's Jordan Reed Is the NFL's Next Aaron Hernandez

E-Dog Night

That's like saying Megan Fox looks just OK in a bikini .....

Is that the one with toes for thumbs? 

To be honest I dont think I have ever looked at her hands ..... :)

megan-fox-thumb-tribute.jpg

I'm prepared to overlook it .....

LOL!

I never knew about those toe-fingers man, that pretty freaking gross!

Hahahaha! oh man, thats good stuff.

Why did she get so much plastic surgery done to her face to get increasingly uglier but she didn't do something about those toembs??

Exactly.  Ugly hands/feet is a deal breaker for me.

In other news, I hear this Jordan Reed guy plays football.  

Why did she get so much plastic surgery done to her face to get increasingly uglier but she didn't do something about those toembs??

Exactly.  Ugly hands/feet is a deal breaker for me.

In other news, I hear this Jordan Reed guy plays football.  

I heard about him, he's a lot like that Hernandez guy on the field. Off the field, not so much, at least from what I've heard. 

I think Reed is going to be VERY good for us in the long run and may be the reason that Davis is unsigned next season, althoug I'd like to have both of them.  However I do believe that Reed is probably going to have a Redshirt year, but not on the PS.  He will make the final 53.  WR's/TE's tend to need more time to develop than most positions due to the route tree being much more difficult in the NFL along with the speed of the game being faster.

Watching that highlight video, he looks like he is pretty fearless going in the middle.  I like the toughness.

He also looks like he can get some serious separation on his routes, which is great.

Also those hands man.  they seem to be absorbing the ball.  Don't know about you guys but watching this guy catch the ball is a thing of beauty.

Also those hands man.  they seem to be absorbing the ball.  Don't know about you guys but watching this guy catch the ball is a thing of beauty.

Watching that highlight video, he looks like he is pretty fearless going in the middle.  I like the toughness.

He also looks like he can get some serious separation on his routes, which is great.

Great word to describe the way his catching abitlity looks--absorbing.  His hands appear extraordinary.  Looks like that QB throws a softball too though, so maybe that's part of it.

I think Reed is going to be VERY good for us in the long run and may be the reason that Davis is unsigned next season, althoug I'd like to have both of them.  However I do believe that Reed is probably going to have a Redshirt year, but not on the PS.  He will make the final 53.  WR's/TE's tend to need more time to develop than most positions due to the route tree being much more difficult in the NFL along with the speed of the game being faster.

Good point but as the #2 TE on passing plays he won't have too complex of a route tree I'd imagine. I think he can make an impact the 2nd half of the season after he gets recovered and comfortable. He is going to be a big asset for us and the things our offense can do. I can't wait.

Archived