Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES All Things Redskins Name Change Thread (Reboot Edition---Read New OP)

Alaskins

Where are the leaks on the name? Im accustomed to leaks being a fan of this team... Make leaks great again. 

Honestly give us a name because I don't want a temp name of Washington FC.. thats for Soccer.

The fact that the Skins said its a trademark issue as they have already picked a name annnd the TM squatter is willing to give them the names he has means... Its a name that he doesn't have and I swear of its Americans .. Get ready for more protests.  

So what name does he not have that is a Trademark issue besides Redwolves? 

23 minutes ago, -JB- said:

Yea, except the Red Wolf is a soft pansy ass wolf.  It doesn’t even snarl, it ****ing moo’s 😆

It eats white tailed deer, that are approximately 150 lbs. Red Wolves are 50-85 lbs. It ****s with **** twice it's size! I read the reasons to go with Warriors to fall asleep at night.

Just now, Riggo#44 said:

It eats white tailed deer, that are approximately 150 lbs. Red Wolves are 50-85 lbs. It ****s with **** twice it's size! I read the reasons to go with Warriors to fall asleep at night.

It doesn’t go to the grocery store and pick up its food to eat... but hey a red wolf isn’t ferocious. 

12 minutes ago, Dissident2 said:

This might be my favorite RW logo so far. I dig this. 

I love it! It’s not too cartoonish, it draws your attention, it’s edgy, unique and a bit intimidating. Plus it’s not a photorealistic image so it works as a logo, can be replicated easily on many platforms and has sufficient detail to be recognizable at a distance.

By the way Dissident, you deserve serious props for being the first on this forum to suggest RedWolf as your preferred team name. :kow tow:

To be honest I only checked because I thought I might have been first. lol

We both suggested RedWolves on July 3rd a day or two before Smoot began promoting the name but you beat me by several hours and I listed it as my second choice behind RedTails (which I no longer support btw) while you were all in on day one.

So I’m chugging a cyber Fosters in honor of RedWolf #1 <glug glug>

23 minutes ago, Rogue Jedi said:

Wow, that logo by Jeff is fierce as hell. Probably the best one I’ve seen so far.

It also gives me some House Targaryen vibes

It's good but I like the W with wolf head in it and capitol building plus three stars for our SB's. It feels more connected with city. 

This one is just pure bad-ass but no city connection. 

I know the "former" logo also didn't have a city connection but if we change it...I can ask for extras :P

3 minutes ago, TrancesWithWolves said:

By the way Dissident, you deserve serious props for being the first on this forum to suggest RedWolf as your preferred team name. :kow tow:

Ha, that's nice to know, thanks. I was wondering about that, only because I knew the name popped into my head well before I heard it from Smoot. But I must've gotten it from someone else, too, just can't remember who or where.  Either way, glad Smoot is out there promoting it. It's the only name that gives me any real excitement, tbh. 

Beware the animal that is small but fierce. That must rely on guile and cunning as much as brute strength and speed. That stalks in the shadows.

There is unique advantage in knowing you are an endangered species—  you must learn how to survive as both the hunter and the hunted one.

Fear the RedWolf.

3 minutes ago, GreenFields said:

I was simply saying that since someone else said the red wolf is a pansy

Gotcha :cheers:

Just saying if we could, we could totally make it go from a 5 (not a grocery shopper or ferocious) to a 10 (Cujo meets Ghost). And it would totally be alright.

a red wolf may not be the baddest of wolves but it is a predator and I kinda like the thought of showing some restraint. 

very few fan bases are put in this position but if it were more common and everybody just had to "one up" each other, eventually we'd end up with a team called the great white grizzly lions a mythical swimming bear cat that weighs 10 thousand lbs and eats megalodon for breakfast. 

we have enough of that in the marvel universe. 

10 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

Yeah because I'm terrified of cardinals, dolphins, saints... 

Cardinals are actually quite mean, dolphins...ask a shark how fierce they can be,

Saints? Ever been to a catholic school with strict nuns?

48 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

The Washington Draxxthemsklounst

Go Sklounsts!! God K & P are hilarious.🤣🤣

No offense to those of you already getting attached but Red Wolves is kinda lame. It sounds like somebody wanted Timberwolves but was willing to settle because that was already taken. Razorbacks is still my #1 followed by Warthogs, but the former is likely not available. As for the comment about Warthogs being clowned on with genital warts jokes, at least there would be a link back to the "Foreskins" jokes of our past. Besides, everybody knows genital warts are like the WuTang Clan, i.e. they aint' nothin' to **** with.

Archived