Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES All Things Redskins Name Change Thread (Reboot Edition---Read New OP)

Alaskins

The comment about why the colors needing to change. Sorry...... I'm not down with that. They are right. Some people are going to wear their old Redskins logo stuff for awhile. But I hate to break it to them that even if they changed the colors to Orange and Purple, people are still going to wear Burgundy and Gold if they own it and want to. 

4 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

this is one reason why we should embrace new colors. Those unis suck 

I like the first two well enough, middle is OK, but definitely not the last two. What colors would you suggest? 

27 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I’m sold on RedWolves.

It's also the only name I've seen actual players express excitement over, minus Haskins' early comment on "RedTails." 

Feel like everyone is forgetting that for 30 years this team has existed for the sole purpose of kicking us in the gut whenever we had a glimmer of happiness or hope. 

if you are excited about RedWolves, better go ahead and come to terms with the fact it will be Generals, or Redtails with some Thomas the Tank Engine looking airplane logo 

10 minutes ago, Dissident2 said:

I like the first two well enough, middle is OK, but definitely not the last two. What colors would you suggest? 

red, white, blue to match the other DC teams.

Red, Black, White.

Red, Black, Silver

Red, Blue, Silver 

1 minute ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I’m ready 

4523D2EB-4C0D-4557-AF36-5AC0EAEDF482.gif

Catching up but 582 pages is a lot to read through.

So are we all on board with the minority shareholders forcing a sale through shareholder oppression claims to Jeff Bezos.

The team will then be named the Washington Prime's with the logo of:

bc84b0ba83cf40d962d67b0092aebb73.jpg

Of course this happens after Bezos buys Disney at a reduced price.

The easiest way to pull people away from what they were expecting with Warriors is someone to make a few billboards and a couple of commercials. There is no way in hell the majority of fans would not be excited about the Red wolves.

Make it happen Dan. 

22 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

red, white, blue to match the other DC teams.

Red, Black, White.

Red, Black, Silver

Red, Blue, Silver 

I’m ready 

**** Red, White and Blue. We aren’t the Pats.

Burgandy is a must. The second color or third color can be different.

So, I’m not sure how credible the twitter account All-Pro Analytics is, but a tweet from the account at 4:44 says:

”It’s done. I’ve now been told by 2 CREDIBLE sources that the new name will be the Redwolves. What started out as a joke to some is now a reality. Announcement from the team is coming soon”. 

FWIW, the account also tweeted yesterday that Snyder was going to have a decision by COB (close of business) tonight. Although that could very well be  fake too, who knows. 

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

So, I’m not sure how credible the twitter account All-Pro Analytics is, but a tweet from the account at 4:44 says:

”It’s done. I’ve now been told by 2 CREDIBLE sources that the new name will be the Redwolves. What started out as a joke to some is now a reality. Announcement from the team is coming soon”. 

FWIW, the account also tweeted yesterday that Snyder was going to have a decision by COB (close of business) tonight. Although that could very well be  fake too, who knows. 

If true, Snyder should make the announcement; dressed as a wolf.

10 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Man you post too many suspicious sources for me to trust you. Gotta level up that xp

24 minutes ago, daveakl said:

Catching up but 582 pages is a lot to read through.

So are we all on board with the minority shareholders forcing a sale through shareholder oppression claims to Jeff Bezos.

The team will then be named the Washington Prime's

The problem being all our games would be in Prime's time...so we'd lose all 16 rather embarrassingly.

I don't think it's the end of the world to rebrand. 

This organization has been terrible for many years with the more intelligent fans already gone.  I'm just Irish stubborn and would rather live in misery (as it's been) then get a divorce.  That makes me the dumbest of us all.  Been a dumb-ass dedicated to this dysfunction for over 30 years.  This year alone they stopped making my favorite beer because of a virus that is twice as deadly as the flu.  The politicians are more concerned about what's trending then ending a war.  Police are viewed as criminals.  So it's no surprise that the social trends have forced this organization to rebrand.  I don't think it matters what they decide on for a new team name.  It is what it is.  The majority owner is Jewish.  The head coach is Hispanic.  The quarterback is African American.  Seems like a melting pot to me.  American. 

I will still be following the same gang to see if they can win again.  #HTT? 

Archived