Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brian Orakpo: Current most over hyped Redskin? Or as good as advertised?

Gibbs Hog Heaven

It is probably the last time we see Rak in a Redskins uniform.  I doubt he will take the hometown discount to remain here. 

Our hope is that someone values him big time, which I am sure there are some.....then they pay him top dollars in FA, which then we can receive a good comp pick in return. 

Here's hoping for a 3rd rounder in 2016!

I appreciate all Rak has done for this team. I hope he gets better and wishes him luck on all his future endeavors.

hear, hear. 

I always felt he was going to be a skin for awhile, good attitude, seemed to like it here.  Sad he did not totally pan out, had some good years. Gosh, he was so void of the big play though. 

I'm sad for Rak but I'm glad I don't have to read overly dramatic skins fans talk about how much they hate him after every snap.  Now we get to enjoy that wonderful draft pick and see what life after Rak will be like.  Should be fun. 

Is Rob Jackson still out there?  Because I'd welcome him back right now.  We should have never let him go just so we could put a rookie, that has looked absolutely horrible, into his spot behind Rak. 

I really hate our fanbase sometimes.. A player should never have to apologize for an injury. 

Redskin Nation I'm truly sorry for this injury plagued season I went thru. Thank u all for the love and also the criticism that will only...

make me stronger when I return. Thanks for all the support and lets smash them Cowboys Monday Night! #HTTR

So is Rak the new Laron Landry at Extremeskins? Are we going to bash him like a scorned ex-girlfriend once he leaves and plays on another team with a competent head coach and defensive coordinator?

Nah. He'll be the new Jason Campbell. I would never compare 'Rak to Landry. 'Rak is a good guy. Laron is a douchebag.

Sacks, linebacker INTs, and run stopping will get better instantly.

You feel that positively about Murphy? He looks lost out there when I've watched him. On a few plays he looked like he was pretending to pass rush without really trying to hard.

You feel that positively about Murphy? He looks lost out there when I've watched him. On a few plays he looked like he was pretending to pass rush without really trying to hard.

I just feel that negatively about Orakpo. Another physical freak who just doesn't make it work for him when it's time to shine. 

I'm probably projecting the Rob Jackson situation onto Murphy. When Brian went down in the past, I always thought Rob Jackson made us better. I know that shouldn't translate to Murphy but I just feel like Orakpo was indeed our most overrated defensive player.

Archived