Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brian Orakpo: Current most over hyped Redskin? Or as good as advertised?

Gibbs Hog Heaven

Your catastrophic failure at understanding most of what I posted should be rule breaking. Wasn't that hard.

Well, then fine. Re-explain it for me then.

What I read was someone who mentioned Kerrigan's year last year, and pointed out it was a "contract year".

That clearly says that his big play was for the big money. So his poorer play this year must be in part because it isn't a contract year. If that isn't what you were saying, then why bring his contract up at all? It has no bearing on this year.

Once you bring up this "contract" notion, you are, to me, questioning his heart and motor. You don't have to literally say "I question his heart and motor" to be questioning it. :)

My point is that Kerrigan is a great Redskin because he plays with a big heart and a high motor. He has done that from day one here, and has nothing to do with a contract. I believe his down play through some of this year is because of his injuries. Not because he got his big money, and isn't trying as hard anymore.

If that isn't what you were saying, then fine. However, as I said, you brought up his contract, not me.

Well, then fine. Re-explain it for me then.

What I read was someone who mentioned Kerrigan's year last year, and pointed out it was a "contract year".

That clearly says that his big play was for the big money. So his poorer play this year must be in part because it isn't a contract year. If that isn't what you were saying, then why bring his contract up at all? It has no bearing on this year.

Once you bring up this "contract" notion, you are, to me, questioning his heart and motor. You don't have to literally say "I question his heart and motor" to be questioning it. :)

My point is that Kerrigan is a great Redskin because he plays with a big heart and a high motor. He has done that from day one here, and has nothing to do with a contract. I believe his down play through some of this year is because of his injuries. Not because he got his big money, and isn't trying as hard anymore.

If that isn't what you were saying, then fine. However, as I said, you brought up his contract, not me.

So you want me to re-explain what I already re-explained for you.

Yeah.... no. You can read it though. I no longer have the patience to help you understand something that I posted in such an obvious manner, and honestly, I find it hard to believe you aren't simply being purposefully ridiculous at this point.

Have a good day. :)

So you want me to re-explain what I already re-explained for you.

Yeah.... no. You can read it though. I no longer have the patience to help you understand something that I posted in such an obvious manner, and honestly, I find it hard to believe you aren't simply being purposefully ridiculous at this point.

Have a good day. :)

Whatever, buddy.

Have a nice day, too. :)

I'm happy for Brian, I really am. But lets put things into perspective. He plays in the AFC South, One of the worst divisions in all of football.

Remember how he would have monster games against lowly teams when he played for us? Case in point are the two Raiders games (4 sacks in 2009), Yet he would constantly disapear against the NFC East, in fact I can't recall him ever getting a sack against an NFC East QB.

Just for the record's sake, Orakpo had 7 sacks against NFC East opponents. Kerrigan, by comparison has 13.5 against the NFC East. Both in 25 games. And actually 4 of those came in games Orakpo didn't play when they were teammates.

But the NFC East isn't any good either. The NFC East has one more win than the AFC South. There are no divisions that are particularly impressive really.

Well, this is Kerrigan first poor season. He has the benefit of the doubt

The turn on orakpo wasn't sudden. It was gradual.

Kerrigan's only accomplished one double digit sack season in his five years in the league. He had a "good" year last season, but the three preceding seasons were merely "ok." I'm not sure that pedigree merits the benefit of the doubt quite yet. And for the record, I do like him. 

Archived