Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guys I need recommendations on the next TV series I should start watching.

stoney26

3 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Not sure if anyone else admits to watching it..but the Great British Bakeoff just finished for the season. Such a fun watch even if I've haven't heard of 1/2 of the stuff they end up making. 

I cant watch that show, because I simply can’t relate to anyone that cheerful while working in a kitchen. It’s like watching aliens pretend to be people. 

4 hours ago, Chew said:

I feel better after seeing the trailer.  It had a low(er) production budget but actually looks decent🤞

Would it be weird if someone cheered after watching this Trailer? This should not be taken to be an admission of any kind. It’s just a question. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Not sure if anyone else admits to watching it..but the Great British Bakeoff just finished for the season. Such a fun watch even if I've haven't heard of 1/2 of the stuff they end up making. 

I am always looking for things my wife and I can find common interest with, so I picked this out one day about four years ago.
It's been fun, and.. Christmases since have been basically outfitting her to bake, which she now does every weekend. Tomorrow morning I am going to wake up to blackberry scones.
Husband: Master level.

~Bang

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Chachie said:

I don't know what's kept me from watching Slow Horses. I just keep deciding not to. I'll have to sit down this weekend and give the first episode a shot.

Give it a couple episodes. Only 6 per season. They use the first 2 episodes to slowly set things up. Then things happen fast to wrap up.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Die Hard said:

Give it a couple episodes. Only 6 per season. They use the first 2 episodes to slowly set things up. Then things happen fast to wrap up.

Watched ep 1 last night. I believe I'm in. Thanks!

20 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Anyone watch Bodies? Just finished the first episode and holy ****.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt18347622/

I've got a bit of a time travel fetish so I really enjoyed it. "Dark" was better if you like time travel but Bodies wasn't bad!

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

Here’s a trailer for Doctor Who’s Xmas episode.

My ratings for the 3 60th anniversary specials.

1. The Star Beast- 10/10. Great to see David  Tennant and Catherine Tate again.  The magic was still there.

2. Wild Blue Yonder- 5/10. This episode sucked. Filler episode.

3. The Giggle- 10/10. Great finale. Neil Patrick Harris was great as the villain. A companion from the classic series appears and is rumored to be in next season. The ending was a new twist to the DW mythology and debut of the 15th doctor was great. Ncuti Gatwa is going to be a great doctor.  

Edited by 88Comrade2000

On 12/8/2023 at 1:56 PM, Chachie said:

I've got a bit of a time travel fetish so I really enjoyed it. "Dark" was better if you like time travel but Bodies wasn't bad!

I liked how they intertwined each of the 4 different timelines into one.    Took me about the sixth episode to figure everything out lol.  It was a good series, but a little bit slow in the beginning.   

• Like 1