Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guys I need recommendations on the next TV series I should start watching.

stoney26

I finally got around to starting Station Eleven. I'm on episode 6. It was a little slow at first, but after it got rolling, it's been very good. It's definitely one of the better efforts in a genre that has been overdone in the past several years.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, The Sisko said:

I finally got around to starting Station Eleven. I'm on episode 6. It was a little slow at first, but after it got rolling, it's been very good. It's definitely one of the better efforts in a genre that has been overdone in the past several years.

Great show. The final two episodes will have you very emotional.

• Like 1

Finished the most recent Stranger Things season 4 part 1 last night.

This is by far the best season since season 1.  2 was alright and 3 was weaker than 2 and was kind of silly.

First 4 episodes of season 4 were awesome.  I loved everything about them.  Then it kind of started to be a bit more far fetched and super convenient, and one of the stories is a bit silly how everything is working out, but I liked how they wrapped it up in episode 7 and I can live with how things went.

Looking forward to the rest of the season.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

Finished my Friday Night Lights watch. All in all a good show but I think the writers strike really hurt those middle seasons(season 2 especially...some of those storylines were just cringe). And there were some plotholes, inconsistencies, and straight up retcons of character ages. But overall I enjoyed it.

• Like 1

On 6/6/2022 at 12:08 PM, Chachie said:

Great show. The final two episodes will have you very emotional.

It definitely had a very bittersweet ending. At the beginning, I was worried it was going to end up being a dystopian shoot 'em up of warring factions, sort of like TWD but it maintained its focus on the relationships and interactions. There were a few neat twists along the way too.

• Like 1

‘Squid Game’ Reality Series Coming to Netflix With Biggest Cash Prize in TV History

The streaming home to the hit survival drama announced 'Squid Game: The Challenge,' with 456 players in real-life competition in a series of games for a record-setting $4.56 million purse.

Netflix is staging a real-life Squid Game series that’s billed as “the biggest reality competition ever.”

The streamer announced a reality TV production based on its global dystopian smash at the Banff World Media Festival on Tuesday.

While the stakes won’t be life or death (presumably), Squid Game: The Challenge will have 456 players competing in a series of games for the chance to win $4.56 million.

Click on the link for the full article

First two episodes of The Old Man were fantastic. 

Spoiler thought below, you've been warned. 

Spoiler

I'm starting to think that the young analyst who is very loyal to Lithgow's character is Jeff Bridges daughter in the show. 

Or I could by wayyyyyyy wrong. 😆

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

25 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

First two episodes of The Old Man were fantastic. 

Spoiler thought below, you've been warned. 

Hide contents

I'm starting to think that the young analyst who is very loyal to Lithgow's character is Jeff Bridges daughter in the show. 

Or I could by wayyyyyyy wrong. 😆

This show is fantastic.  And I agree with you on your hidden comment, wife and I think that is the case too.

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro