Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guys I need recommendations on the next TV series I should start watching.

stoney26

5 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

HotD is very solid so far.

I missed that kind of Sunday "GoT binge fests" in the past so this is my first time doing this and wow all the internet is hyped up about this episode

My only issue is that its gonna compete with Sunday Night Football in a few weeks. They should have aired this a couple months ago.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

My only issue is that its gonna compete with Sunday Night Football in a few weeks. They should have aired this a couple months ago.

Yep. Didn't the original GoT conflict with SNF too? In that case I'll be glad to watch GoT, don't really watch SNF unless the "Commanders" are playing

Watched Dr. Strange Mutliverse. 

My 16 years old daughter asked who is Professor x?

Me: I think it is time for you start watching the x-men. 

Her: But I want to watch Marvel. What is x-men?

Me: Let me show you. We are now going to watch all the x-men movies in the order it was intended first before you start watching the Marvel movies in order.

First Class done now watching Days of Future Past.

Making these movies into a series. :)

Edited by zCommander
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

"Days of Future Past" messed me up the first time I tried to watch it, and one of the last movies I tried to download a bootleg copy of.

Seeing characters I grew up with killed...I turned it off when they off'd Halle Berry as Storm.  @zCommander it's probably better yall are already getting that one out the way early, sounds like trying timeline order, very cool.  

Might as well turn her loose on the 90s cartoon when you're done...been seeing it on Disney+ : )

OT:  I read HBO Max is doing a purge of animated content lately, but Batman: The Animated Series is still there...

42 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

"Days of Future Past" messed me up the first time I tried to watch it, and one of the last movies I tried to download a bootleg copy of.

Seeing characters I grew up with killed...I turned it off when they off'd Halle Berry as Storm.  @zCommander it's probably better yall are already getting that one out the way early, sounds like trying timeline order, very cool.  

Might as well turn her loose on the 90s cartoon when you're done...been seeing it on Disney+ : )

OT:  I read HBO Max is doing a purge of animated content lately, but Batman: The Animated Series is still there...

most of their purge is things few people watch, i think the criticism of it is overrated

Is Sopranos there? Yes

Is Curb there? Yes

Is The Wire ther? Yes

Is GoT there? Yes

Then what's the big problem

1 hour ago, ixcuincle said:

most of their purge is things few people watch, i think the criticism of it is overrated

Is Sopranos there? Yes

Is Curb there? Yes

Is The Wire ther? Yes

Is GoT there? Yes

Curious, how much have you read about the reorg following the merger of WB and Discovery?

https://movieweb.com/whats-going-on-with-warner-bros-canceled-batgirl-scoob/

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Yeah. Future Past didn't make any sense to me when it came out. So I pulled up the order it should be watched in. This is now making hell of lot more sense. Are you talking about Storm getting killed in Future past? But that was before the future was changed though. She is alive at the end of the movie. I have forgotten all of the movies by now. So doing the timeline was a great idea. 

I did show them the the first episode of the cartoon last night and the first episode is about the Sentinels how ironic to see that after watching the Future Past. They might not be in the cartoon thing but I know I will be watching all 5 seasons of them. :)

2 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Watch Better Call Saul, the spin off/prequel series after. It might actually be better.

It was good, but definitely not better than BB.  Especially with how the whole series wrapped up.  The last 4 or so episodes went downhill IMO.

7 minutes ago, purbeast said:

It was good, but definitely not better than BB.  Especially with how the whole series wrapped up.  The last 4 or so episodes went downhill IMO.

Yeah it wasn't as good as BB but it was still fantastic.

The problem with prequel series is that you know certain people have to live and certain people have to die(or go away etc.). It takes away from some of the suspense.

4 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

Is Sopranos there? Yes

Is Curb there? Yes

Is The Wire ther? Yes

Is GoT there? Yes

something my family has noticed, and my mom just dropped them, is that they haven’t had newer good movies on in a while. This year started off great with newer movies like Free Guy and Hitmans Bodyguard Sequel. There was a new movie every week pretty much, but the last few months have been barren. My wife subscribed for a another year two months ago, but I think she was assuming movies would be coming. We aren’t happy with the service. The last movie I watched on there was Kimi when it came out. 

I have to watch the Wire and Boardwalk Empire. After that, I will probably cancel and just pick it up for a month to watch GOT shows.

6 minutes ago, zCommander said:

Yeah. Future Past didn't make any sense to me when it came out. So I pulled up the order it should be watched in. This is now making hell of lot more sense. Are you talking about Storm getting killed in Future past? But that was before the future was changed though. She is alive at the end of the movie. I have forgotten all of the movies by now. So doing the timeline was a great idea. 

Yea, I turned it off first time I saw it before seeing they fixed the timeline similar to the comic book.  It was jus shocking to see it like that, even if I kinda new that going in.

6 minutes ago, zCommander said:

I did show them the the first episode of the cartoon last night and the first episode is about the Sentinels how ironic to see that after watching the Future Past. They might not be in the cartoon thing but I know I will be watching all 5 seasons of them. :)

:cheers:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, zCommander said:

I like to watch shows that have at least 4+ season so I can binge a little. I will continue to watch and see how far I make it. :)

I think I made it to about the 3rd or 4th season, then there were no more for a year or so, then when there were new episodes I never felt like watching them. 

If you've never seen Lost then just watch that one instead, IMO.