Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread: NFC/AFC Conference Championship Games

HogNose

Brady and Belichick just got dominated. Outplayed, outcoached, out-everything'd.

The Ravens just embarrassed the Pats on their own field. Nice slice of humble pie for both Tom and BIll.

Now, time for the 49ers to take care of business and break the hearts of Ravens nation. :)

Quick poll of others that hate the Ravens...what is the major reasoning behind it for you?

For me it is 10000000000% the fans. IMO they're more obnoxious, hateful and uneducated than any fan base I interact with. If it weren't for them, I wouldn't care about the team at all.

The fans, without a doubt. Put it this way....their ridiculous shouting down of anyone even legitimately questioning the involvement of Ray Lewis in Atlanta, and it's impact on his "legacy", actually annoys me more than the fact Lewis is still on the team after having done that. Lewis, by all accounts, at least has turned his life around and grew from that to try to be inspirational....the fans just ignorantly try to imagine it never happened or it's all a bunch of BS because he wasn't found guilty of anything (thanks to a plea deal) and shout at you for any mention of it.

Brady and Belichick just got dominated. Outplayed, outcoached, out-everything'd.

The Ravens just embarrassed the Pats on their own field. Nice slice of humble pie for both Tom and BIll.

Now, time for the 49ers to take care of business and break the hearts of Ravens nation. :)

This. Good to see them dominated tonight on their field. Now it's go Niners.....( hard to say that)

Damn that's pretty much it. I have to say a Ravens/49ers Super Bowl is not one I care too much to see. Out of all of this year's playoff teams these are probably the last two (minus the Seahawks) that I wanted to see in the big game.

I agree, Seahawks/Ravens would have been the worst. This is probably a close second.

Quick poll of others that hate the Ravens...what is the major reasoning behind it for you?

For me it is 10000000000% the fans. IMO they're more obnoxious, hateful and uneducated than any fan base I interact with. If it weren't for them, I wouldn't care about the team at all.

Absolutely the fans. I actually like the team, Harbaugh, Ray, their front office. You can't walk around Baltimore in Skins anything without some Dundalk mouthbreather telling you how much they hate your team. Flip it and most Skins fans don't give 2 ****s about the ravens.

my God Ray Lewis is such an attention whore. But nobody has the balls to say it...

That just really annoyed me

me too. on his knees at midfield surrounded by 50 media dudes. Taking his sweet time with his head down in prayer, making sure he could whip up some tears for the cameras before me came up LOL

We get it Ray...you love Jesus. Now relax and just talk about football instead of taking 30 seconds to pray into the mic and cameras.

The fans. You can't even talk to them about football without them seething at the teeth about the Redskins. It's the most ridiculous I've ever encountered with any fan from any team. Anyways, the 49ers are going to win. There's nothing more hurtful in sports than your team losing the SB. I want Baltimore fans (born after '69) to experience this more than SF.

Archived