9ers

6th SB in 6 tries

Only team to overshadow Gibbs' first tenure

Kaepernick first Pistol read option QB to win SB

Ravens

Coach has said more Redskins fans should be Ravens fans

Gatorade showered our former HC after a preseaon win over Redskins

Ngata hurt Griff's knee

I won't root hard, but i'm leaning 9ers.

Belichick's post-game presser is pure comedy. Nobody is asking questions, there's like 10 seconds of silence between every question. Bill is sitting there with that smug and annoyed look on his face :ols:

**** you belichick.

me too. on his knees at midfield surrounded by 50 media dudes. Taking his sweet time with his head down in prayer, making sure he could whip up some tears for the cameras before me came up LOL

We get it Ray...you love Jesus. Now relax and just talk about football instead of taking 30 seconds to pray into the mic and cameras.

This. :ols::ols:

Damn, I put this on my mind: I know I'm one the greatest player in NFL history, and I'm about to retire, well, just take my helmet put it high on my hand and go to the locker room to celebrate with my skins team mates. Jezz Ray learn something from Tony Gonzalez!!!!!!

Tony is a class act, not an attention **** like you.

Hail Tony!

Quick poll of others that hate the Ravens...what is the major reasoning behind it for you?

For me it is 10000000000% the fans. IMO they're more obnoxious, hateful and uneducated than any fan base I interact with. If it weren't for them, I wouldn't care about the team at all.

Fans I guess. They hate us so I hate them. I remember tuning into a Baltimore sports station the day Jack Kent Cooke died. They were celebrating. Flat out celebrating. I know they blamed him for keeping a team out of Baltimore, but that was classless. Another time I was listening to Baltimore sportstalk was draft day 1997. I was driving back from PA and was coming around Baltimore as the Skins were about to pick. The hosts were doing a draft show with an audience. As the Skins pick was coming up they asked the crowd if they cared about the Skins pick. They all booed and they didn't announce the pick. I'd been driving for an hour and a half chasing stations, waiting to hear that pick. Those two events sealed my feelings for the team and the fanbase. They are second only to the Cowboys on my most hated list.

Belichick's post-game presser is pure comedy. Nobody is asking questions, there's like 10 seconds of silence between every question. Bill is sitting there with that smug and annoyed look on his face :ols:

**** you belichick.

Yeah, I don't get how anyone watches the guy pulling that crap and doesn't end up disliking him.

me too. on his knees at midfield surrounded by 50 media dudes. Taking his sweet time with his head down in prayer, making sure he could whip up some tears for the cameras before me came up LOL

We get it Ray...you love Jesus. Now relax and just talk about football instead of taking 30 seconds to pray into the mic and cameras.

Tough call on this SB

9ers

6th SB in 6 tries

Only team to overshadow Gibbs' first tenure

Kaepernick first Pistol read option QB to win SB

Ravens

Coach has said more Redskins fans should be Ravens fans

Gatorade showered our former HC after a preseaon win over Redskins

Ngata hurt Griff's knee

I won't root hard, but i'm leaning 9ers.

And these are the reasons that I'll slightly be pulling for the 49ers. Haven't had a SB this dismal since Pittsburgh/Seattle.

**** you belichick.

I don't hate Belichick. But I'll NEVER understand how the NFL lets that guy walk out on the football field with cut off sweatshirts. Are you ****ing kidding me?... Guy looks like a street bum.

I don't hate Belichick. But I'll NEVER understand how the NFL lets that guy walk out on the football field with cut off sweatshirts. Are you ****ing kidding me?... Guy looks like a street bum.

Tell me about it.

Didn't Robert get fined for wearing adidas gear at the podium. But Belicheck can wear that get-up?

:doh:

Quick poll of others that hate the Ravens...what is the major reasoning behind it for you?

For me it is 10000000000% the fans. IMO they're more obnoxious, hateful and uneducated than any fan base I interact with. If it weren't for them, I wouldn't care about the team at all.

I don't care much for the players, specifically Ray Lewis.. But its most definitely the fans... Words can't express how much i loathe them!!!!

Tell me about it.

Didn't Robert get fined for wearing adidas gear at the podium. But Belicheck can wear that get-up?

I think he gets away with it because of how influential Kraft is to the NFL. Goodell probably doesn't have the stones to put a stop to it. And if you notice, Belichick cuts the sleeves off just under the NFL shield. Seriously, though, you've got to be kidding me. Goodell fines players for wearing different socks are whatever, but they let him walk out there like that? It's just ridiculous.

I think 9ers win this easily. I don't think the Ravens can handle the read option. Also, the 9ers will perform better in a dome that is more neutral. I think the reason the 9ers had trouble early is because they couldn't communicate as well as they would have liked due to crowd noise. Same reason the Seahawks stomped them earlier in the year.

Tell me about it.

I think I read that before the Saints game he was warming up with a Nike logo covered up. Not sure if he was fined or not, though. I believe he was just warned. Don't know about the podium thing.

Yeah, I don't get how anyone watches the guy pulling that crap and doesn't end up disliking him.

I don't know if most of the non-Patriot fans who admire his skills actually like his "personality"(or public persona). I'm sure he doesn't give a ****. I think a lot of critics (and "haters") of he and Brady's who seem to be trying to repeatedly diminish or negate their accomplishments are what's really some pure comedy to people who know football.

Knowing people as I do, I have little doubt that if both of them had achieved what they have with the Redskins organization, almost every negative word posted here about them would be much more the opposite and almost all (being conservative) the same people would be more like "laughing their ass off" at other fans for saying exactly what they're saying. Such is the nature of these things. :)

well, now that i got the harbaugh bowl i've been wanting since the championship games last season, now i can go back to cheering AGAINST the Ravens for the superbowl :) come on 49ers, send them home with a loss!!!

Yeah, though I'm a west coaster and don't have the same level of Ravens hate form the regional conflict, I easily prefer the niners and think they will win.

I don't know if most of the non-Patriot fans who admire his skills actually like his "personality"(or public persona). I'm sure he doesn't give a ****. I think a lot of critics (and "haters") of he and Brady's who seem to be trying to repeatedly diminish or negate their accomplishments are what's really some pure comedy to people who know football.

Knowing people as I do, I have little doubt that if both of them had achieved what they have with the Redskins organization, almost every negative word posted here about them would be much more the opposite and almost all (being conservative) the same people would be more like "laughing their ass off" at other fans for saying exactly what they're saying. Such is the nature of these things. :)

They certainly deserve credit for what they've accomplished (though they also are not above criticism). And anyone who wants to talk about how great they've been, that's all well and good.

But coaches make enormous amounts of money/ Why? Because the NFL has built a brand and fans support the league so much. One of the things the league does to engage fans is these press conferences, and it's hardly a hardship that coaches should be pitied for that they should take part in those. Yet BB stands up there, gives one-word terse answers, looks at reporters like they're idiots and just generallly acts so annoyed that he is being forced to lower himself to the level of actually providing answers to his fans. I can't watch those kinds of performances and feel anything but disgusted.

Archived