Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins PR: STATEMENT BY AN NFL SPOKESPERSON (Jordan Black Suspended)

Mark The Homer

well, considering the suspension is without pay and these may be his last NFL paychecks then he should sue the league if it really is about paperwork

I wouldn't be against it.... I think the precedent needs to be set. You should be able to take your critical medication without fear of repercussion over bull**** paper and red tape.

If you look at the timing... I think Black did appeal.

It normally takes two to four weeks to appeal right?

We called up Compton two weeks ago... and gave him a bonus about four weeks ago when another team tried to snatch him up. Just my take.

Yeah, that was my first thought as well. I was hoping Compton was called up because he's performing well, but now I worry that it only happened because of Black's stupidity.

On a related note... I love Kyle Shanahan's play-calling, but does anyone else thinks that he has trusted Polumbus a bit more than he should? The bootlegs and zone reads seem to help, but I'm worried for our qbs.

What I want to know is: If this is a true, medical need, why was the appeal upheld? Mara, if this is traced back to you I swear you are the single biggest piece of **** I have ever seen in my entire life.

every Redskin lineman is defending him on twitter, even their wives are. They didn't defend other players that were suspended like Trent, that is telling to me. I bet the NFL is screwing us-and using Jordan Black to do it. Anything Mara wants he gets, look at the refs yesterday, the fine for not saying the proper words when RG3 had his concussion, and it goes on and on. It scares me, now that we are good again, I am afraid that Mara, Goodell and the NFL will keep making up ways to punish us for made up reasons

Redskins linemen take to Twitter to protest Jordan Black suspension

http://dc.sbnation.com/2012/12/17/3778490/jordan-black-suspension-twitter-protests-chris-chester-josh-leribeus

Kory Lichtensteiger gave his thoughts in a tweet relayed by his wife, Mandi.

Jordan black is no doper both the nfl and redskins were aware of the prescribed meds he is taking.The idea of him using PEDs is ridiculous.

So was Trent Williams, in a message spread over two tweets:

I really hate to c Jordan labeled as doper/cheater when that's def not the case. After the last decade he spent contributing to this league ... And to see Jordan get screwed over is really disheartening SMDH total disgrace

http://dc.sbnation.com/2012/12/17/3778490/jordan-black-suspension-twitter-protests-chris-chester-josh-leribeus

Jordan black is no doper both the nfl and redskins were aware of the prescribed meds he is taking.The idea of him using PEDs is ridiculous.

I really hate to c Jordan labeled as doper/cheater when that's def not the case. After the last decade he spent contributing to this league ... And to see Jordan get screwed over is really disheartening SMDH total disgrace

Any chance these guys get suspended for daring to protest? Damn commishl.

Ummm... not sure Jordan wants Trent as his character witness in this case....

is it normal for owners to say they hate another owner/team, adding in the f word, knowing that the media is around?

It is normal when said owner stripes the other with an unprecedented fine on the eve a free agency and also seemed annoyed he couldn't strip us of draft picks and Robert Griffin III on national TV. I'm not normally a conspiracy theorist either, but when someone is that open about the screwing of a division rival, who knows what goes on behind the scenes. Obviously the top NFL executives think they are untouchable.

Confusing between 'doping', and Black actually being a dope. Having suffered through his play, it's an easy mix-up to make to be fair.

Hail.

don't let facts get in the way of a good lynch mob... Tommy Gun will make everyone forget about this cat in a week anyways... ; )

Confusing between 'doping', and Black actually being a dope. Having suffered through his play, it's an easy mix-up to make to be fair.

Hail.

Lucy Pearl, don't you understand that the issue here isn't about how well he plays? It's the principal of the matter! If he's been prescribed this medication for 10 years, don't you think it's ludicrous that the guy gets suspended over it?

Archived