Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins PR: STATEMENT BY AN NFL SPOKESPERSON (Jordan Black Suspended)

Mark The Homer

MAN! WTF!!!! How many more guys on this team are going to get busted? This is beyond absurd and stupid.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but the timing is also ridiculous. We have got to be prepared for this upcoming game... we need to just take the bull by the horns and get ourselves a division crown. This does not make things easier.

Best Available Offensive Tackle Free Agents:

Offensive Tackle

Kareem McKenzie (RT)

Chad Clifton (LT)

Tony Pashos (RT)

Jeremy Bridges (RT/G)

Tony Moll (RT/G)

James Lee (LT/RT)

Mario Henderson (RT)

George Foster (LT)

Alex Barron (RT)

Stacy Andrews (RT/G)

Brandon Keith (RT)

Stephon Heyer (RT/LT)

Allen Barbre (RT)

Mark LeVoir (RT/LT)

Kirk Chambers (LT/RT)

Anthony Davis (RT)

Lydon Murtha (RT)

Michael Toudouze (RT)

Ed Wang (RT)

Chris Campbell (LT)

Wow, quite a few former Skins on that list. Moll was here during training camp and Bridges was here a couple of here a couple of years ago. My best bet is Heyer, but he may be up there in years. Hopefully, one of those guys can come here and contribute and most importantly is clean.

Jordan Black: Pros - Heartbeat, knows how to put on a uniform, isn't our starting running back.

Cons - Sucks at run blocking, sucks at pass blocking, sucks at football related activities

Bag of Sand: Pros - Reliable, no false starts, hilarious post game pressers

Cons - It's a bag of sand

Jordan Black < Bag of Sand

Epic win.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but the timing is also ridiculous. We have got to be prepared for this upcoming game... we need to just take the bull by the horns and get ourselves a division crown. This does not make things easier.

Yeah, the better they've been playing, the stranger things are becoming off the field. First, Cedric Griffin, where guys are already injured and now at tackle where things are also shaky.

do you people honestly believe that everything that happens to us is because of Mara?? I honestly can't tell with some of these responses

some of the way Mara talks, not just about how the Redskins should have been penalized, but when talking about rule changes such as the one where a team cancelled a review by challenging an automatically reviewed one, makes me think he considers himself the man in charge of the NFL

I blame EVERYTHING on Mara now, even stuff that has nothing to do with football. For instance nail in tire "**** you Mara", Tree falls in yard, it's that ******* Mara again. Just the way I see things now!
100% agree. *** damn it, Mara!
:ols: I think we all feel that way!
Exactly.

I mean, it's not like Mara's NOT a lying, cheating little weasel. For all we know it could be his doing, so I say blame him! :)

Hmmm you may be on to something. How many of the gaymen have been busted?

Rot in Hell Mara!!!

Ha!

Glad I'm not the only one. I'm still wearing my DHall Falcons jersey today.(Got it for free, don't think for a second that I deserted). They deserve mad props from us.

I'd post Ozzy's "Killer of Giants", but I don't think I can do it correctly. LOL

HTTR!!!

Glad I'm not the only one. I'm still wearing my DHall Falcons jersey today.(Got it for free, don't think for a second that I deserted). They deserve mad props from us.

I'd post Ozzy's "Killer of Giants", but I don't think I can do it correctly. LOL

HTTR!!!

LOL....the Falcons were my heroes yesterday (aside from us winning of course)! I mean, they beat the brakes off the Midgets! WOOT!

HTTR!!!

LOL....the Falcons were my heroes yesterday (aside from us winning of course)! I mean, they beat the brakes off the Midgets! WOOT!

Seriously, quit blaming Mara for everything that goes wrong. We'll end up sounding like Eagles fans soon! Let these guys take ownership for their own failings.

I was watching the replay of the sack the Polumbus gave up....I don't know if he was hurt or just that slow of foot, but he didn't put up much resistance. At least get in the guy's way!

I'd like to see what Compton could do.

To go totally off the page....Logan Paulsen probably has the feet for pass pro at RT, but not sure he could pick up the ZBS in a week's time. But, he stepped up this week with some good catches/YAC, so you'd hate to lose that side of it.

Shanny will figure something out & Kyle will adapt as necessary.

Hail!

There are two concerns here in my view. After all the hype about the linemen we drafted, the fact that his guy (and even Polumbus for that matter) is playing ahead of them to me is a cause for worry as we try to make a playoff run and think about improving our line going forward. It means more drafted linemen in the future and two plus years to develop them.

The fact that this team now has had 5 people suspended , and I may have missed somebody, in the last two years is a really bad reflection on ownership, coaches, trainers, and talent evaluators. The only way you have to really measure the magnitude of the problem is by comparing yourself to other teams. Redskins by far have the most and by far the majority of NFL teams have non unless it just does not get reported in the main stream sports media. So in my opinion, either Mara is also chair of the drug enforcement NFL committee or there are some character issues on this team and amongst the staff. Perhaps this roster just still has to many players trying to hang on to careers that should be in their rear view mirror.

People are actually upset by this news? Having watched him Sunday, I saw enough of him to last me ten seasons worth. Dude is a turnstile.

Compton can't be worse, and I thought he outperformed him in preseason.

I think this is a good thing. And I'm not kidding.

People are actually upset by this news? Having watched him Sunday, I saw enough of him to last me ten seasons worth. Dude is a turnstile.

Compton can't be worse, and I thought he outperformed him in preseason.

I think this is a good thing. And I'm not kidding.

I agree. Give me the guy who may be a little raw, but more talented, over the guy who is pretty much a bum. Can't be that big of a difference between the two.

Theres a lot more to this story than whats being told....

I'm not so sure. He was so underweight, he loaded up very quickly gaining somewhere in the range of 1LB a day. Which is beyond ridiculous. His appeal should have already been fought which is why he would get suspended now. He will be back if we made it deep enough.

They can't pull this out of their ass if he actually fought the suspension, implying this is not anything but a coincidence. If the Redskins thought for one second they would make it this far and need his help he should have ate the suspension earlier in the year.

Archived