Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins PR: STATEMENT BY AN NFL SPOKESPERSON (Jordan Black Suspended)

Mark The Homer

Best Available Offensive Tackle Free Agents:

Offensive Tackle

Kareem McKenzie (RT)

Chad Clifton (LT)

Tony Pashos (RT)

Jeremy Bridges (RT/G)

Tony Moll (RT/G)

James Lee (LT/RT)

Mario Henderson (RT)

George Foster (LT)

Alex Barron (RT)

Stacy Andrews (RT/G)

Brandon Keith (RT)

Stephon Heyer (RT/LT)

Allen Barbre (RT)

Mark LeVoir (RT/LT)

Kirk Chambers (LT/RT)

Anthony Davis (RT)

Lydon Murtha (RT)

Michael Toudouze (RT)

Ed Wang (RT)

Chris Campbell (LT)

Honest question:

Is Jordan Black reallly supposed to be that much better than whoever is the next guy behind him? Seems like he hasn't performed wellenough in his limited play to warrant some of the responses in this thread.

He's not good. He wasn't good when we signed him in the preseason, he hasn't been good in spot duty so far, and he wasn't all that great in Kansas City either.

I scratched my head as to why he was even signed in the first place. Not a huge loss, IMO.

Two Words: Jeff Otah

Free agent OT Jeff Otah is training with former Saints and Browns C LeCharles Bentley in an effort to improve his conditioning and get back in the NFL.If Otah is truly motivated to turn his career around at age 26, he certainly could help a team as a starting right tackle. He could probably even start at left tackle for some clubs. Otah is at Bentley's "O-Line Academy" in Cleveland, trying to rebuild himself. "I believe he's definitely going to be ready this season," Bentley said of Otah. "At what point in the season, I'm not sure." Aug 22 - 2:20 PM

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4719/jeff-otah

Position: T

Height: 6-6 Weight: 340 lbs.

Born: June 17, 1986 in New Castle, DE (Age 26)

College: Pittsburgh (school history)

Drafted by the Carolina Panthers in the 1st round (19th overall) of the 2008 NFL Draft

Two Words: Jeff Otah

Free agent OT Jeff Otah is training with former Saints and Browns C LeCharles Bentley in an effort to improve his conditioning and get back in the NFL.If Otah is truly motivated to turn his career around at age 26, he certainly could help a team as a starting right tackle. He could probably even start at left tackle for some clubs. Otah is at Bentley's "O-Line Academy" in Cleveland, trying to rebuild himself. "I believe he's definitely going to be ready this season," Bentley said of Otah. "At what point in the season, I'm not sure." Aug 22 - 2:20 PM

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4719/jeff-otah

Position: T

Height: 6-6 Weight: 340 lbs.

Born: June 17, 1986 in New Castle, DE (Age 26)

College: Pittsburgh (school history)

Drafted by the Carolina Panthers in the 1st round (19th overall) of the 2008 NFL Draft

Jeff Otah is an injury prone, slow footed, overweight behemoth.

That's literally the opposite of what this scheme calls for.

This is the sixth Redskins player in the last two seasons to be suspended...Black, C. Griffin, T. Jackson, T. Williams, F. Davis & Buchanon . This front office needs to get control of this team.

I'd like to see somebody get Shanahan or Allen or somebody on the record about this. This is more than coincidence and must be addressed.

It is interesting to note that the journeymen/free agents new to the team, probably not coincidentally, are the ones getting clipped for performance enhancing drugs. The two high draft picks confident in their skills and place on the team got clipped for weed.

Archived