Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins PR: STATEMENT BY AN NFL SPOKESPERSON (Jordan Black Suspended)

Mark The Homer

Um...Jordan Black sucked. and Ced Griffin was average at best...take the tin foil hat off

To be fair to the poster you quoted, Jordan Black played well yesterday and Ced Griffin had his best game against the Giants right before he was suspended. His point does stand, though I don't think it has anything to do with anything other than unfortunate timing.

I hope that this is a lesson learned from Mike to not pull retired players out of their homes.

I think the generic thread title will lead to lots more threads of the same.

I don't disagree on the RT move. I don't so much mind it on a guy like Tanard Jackson. If sitting through pains like this mean getting a Pro Bowl caliber Free Safety... I am okay with that. Chancing depth? Eh... it's argumentative. Black owns a gym and seems like a guy who would know how to do this naturally. It's a shame, but it's not heart breaking.

To be fair to the poster you quoted, Jordan Black played well yesterday and Ced Griffin had his best game against the Giants right before he was suspended. His point does stand, though I don't think it has anything to do with anything other than unfortunate timing.

I honestly wasn't paying much attention to Black yesterday but I do know he has been below average for most of the year and Griffin was average except for that nice game versus the Giants. But what you said makes sense...

I still maintain that this isn't this won't affect us that much outside of depth terms

Browner is out. The other cat is playing under appeal. kind of brilliant the way they've done it... this way, they won't have to play a game without both of them because Browner will be back for their first playoff game while the other cat (Chancellor?) is suspended. I suppose that's a decent way to go about your business.

why couldnt we appeal for either?...just seems convenient thats its set up like that

why couldnt we appeal for either?...just seems convenient thats its set up like that

If you look at the timing... I think Black did appeal.

It normally takes two to four weeks to appeal right?

We called up Compton two weeks ago... and gave him a bonus about four weeks ago when another team tried to snatch him up. Just my take.

I honestly wasn't paying much attention to Black yesterday but I do know he has been below average for most of the year and Griffin was average except for that nice game versus the Giants. But what you said makes sense...

I still maintain that this isn't this won't affect us that much outside of depth terms

Agreed. :)

I think Polumbus will be fine anyway, but if not, Compton has the talent to step up.

former first rounder, drafted a few slots after Orakpo in a trade up with the Eagles... Dudes got all the potential in the world if he can shake the injuries... At 26, and cheap, we may have found us a new starting RT fellas

There are several huge reasons why he's not in the league anymore. He can't pass a physical, the Jets tried to get him and he couldn't pass the test. He flat out does not fit our zone blocking scheme, and he can't pass protect.

I blame EVERYTHING on Mara now, even stuff that has nothing to do with football. For instance nail in tire "**** you Mara", Tree falls in yard, it's that ******* Mara again. Just the way I see things now!

Don't worry we will win the NFCE and his team will be left to ponder on the side of the road.

"Darren Rovell of ESPN.com reports that the league has sold more No. 10 Redskins jerseys this year than they have sold of any other player in a single year. While they’ve only been keeping the records for six years and don’t release exact sales figures, it’s a pretty good indication of how popular Griffin has become in and out of Washington in a short period of time."

I propose we send one to Mara.

There are several huge reasons why he's not in the league anymore. He can't pass a physical, the Jets tried to get him and he couldn't pass the test. He flat out does not fit our zone blocking scheme, and he can't pass protect.

I hate when people get caught up with draft position. That's literally the ONLY thing he has going for him, and people are saying he could be our starting RT and has all the potential in the world. Come on.

You mean our starting RT? Polumbus has a concussion. Who do we put in there now? A bag of sand? The timing is impeccable.

Jordan Black: Pros - Heartbeat, knows how to put on a uniform, isn't our starting running back.

Cons - Sucks at run blocking, sucks at pass blocking, sucks at football related activities

Bag of Sand: Pros - Reliable, no false starts, hilarious post game pressers

Cons - It's a bag of sand

Jordan Black < Bag of Sand

So I assume this has been going through appeals for a month or two right? Anyone know?

Like they do in Seattle yes.

Took me couple of minutes to notices I almost freaked out because JORDAN BLACK would be suspended. Come on, it´s Jordan Black. If Shanahan wouldn´t be alive he wouldn´t have a job in the NFL. Can´t be much decline if we replace him.

Archived