Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins PR: STATEMENT BY AN NFL SPOKESPERSON (Jordan Black Suspended)

Mark The Homer

cant he appeal it? at least buy us a couple of weeks.

If it has been announced, it has supposedly already been appealed and denied. I can't imagine this being prescription medicine. If it is and they are complaining over paperwork, the entire league needs to be reworked because something is terribly fishy.

People keep saying "OMG CONSPIRACY NUT YOU ARE SO DUMB!"... On the contrary, I think there is a legitimate beef among the ownership with Dan Snyder. Owners generally are not going to come out and yell they ****ing hate so and so after a win. John Mara certainly did not seem to be impartial in his thoughts on the Cap situation.

Is it really that crazy to think that some of the higher ups simply want to ruin Danny's day and do everything they can do to so?

People keep saying "OMG CONSPIRACY NUT YOU ARE SO DUMB!"... On the contrary, I think there is a legitimate beef among the ownership with Dan Snyder. Owners generally are not going to come out and yell they ****ing hate so and so after a win. John Mara certainly did not seem to be impartial in his thoughts on the Cap situation.

Is it really that crazy to think that some of the higher ups simply want to ruin Danny's day and do everything they can do to so?

No, it's not... and they are bitter because we beat them 17-16 on Monday night a couple weeks ago.

STATEMENT BY AN NFL SPOKESPERSON:

Jordan Black of the Washington Redskins has been suspended without pay for the team’s next four regular-season or postseason games for violating the NFL policy on performance enhancing substances.

Black’s suspension begins immediately. He will be eligible to return to the Redskins’ active roster on the day following the fourth regular-season or postseason game of his suspension.

According to several players, Trent Williams. Ryan Kerrigan and others the NFL and NFLPA had prior knowledge of what ever Jordan Black was taking. He disclosed it to NFL with doctors prescription and they players are saying that he is being wrongfully accused . Since he had told them about it and had prescription, was not told to not take it, then he's suspended? bunch a BS if you ask me. HTTR

---------- Post added December-18th-2012 at 10:44 AM ----------

it is a prescription and he told the NFL he was taking it. Players are saying he's being screwed by the NFL

The timing of these issues are very conspiratorial.

It does seem very suspicious that the day after our starting RT goes down, after playing every game so far this year, that his back-up is suspended for the rest of the year.

Coincidence?

After the last preseason game Tanard Jackson is suspended for the year.

The day after Cedric Griffen plays his best game he is suspended for the rest of the year.

The day before the draft we are hit with the cap hit.

Seems to be a trend going on.

http://news.fredericksburg.com/redskinsjournal/2012/12/17/sources-jordan-blacks-suspension-related-to-prescribed-medication/

The conspriacy grows. Seriously, this is getting ridiculous. It really seems like the NFL is out to get us.

Sources: Jordan Black’s Suspension Related To Prescribed Medication

By ZAC BOYER

zboyer@freelancestar.com | @ZacBoyer

Washington Redskins offensive lineman Jordan Black was suspended by the NFL on Monday after a lengthy appeal regarding his use of a prescribed medication, according to several people familiar with the situation.

Black

Black, a 6-foot-5, 305-pound tackle, had been taking a medication for attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder prior to his signing with the Redskins on July 30, one person said. All requested they not be identified because of the sensitivity of the matter.

From the article....

"The NFL initially approved Black’s use of the substance, but later ruled its use was in violation of the league’s policy on performance-enhancing drugs."

So it appears the NFL continues to change the rules mid-stream and retroactively punish the new rule violators.

Sounds just like our contracts they approved and then later deemed them a violation to the spirit of the cap. Although in this case it was a violation to a spirit and not an actual rule. :silly:

So its pretty obvious they are stupid. The NFLPA should really step in but we all know that they don't really help us that much. The guy is losing a ton of money due to a prescription the doctor gave him. I guess he's supposed to ignore doctor's orders. I have seen kids with ADHD and without medicine, they can't pay attention to anything. Its pretty much hell for the person having to deal with it. So the NFL is actually hurting players and taking money away for a medical condition. Sounds like a law suit in the brewing.

If his prescription is fake then I understand their stance though.

I'm glad our team doesn't just take these kinds of things and lay down. In fact they use it as fuel to add to the fire and they always seem to come out stronger than before. The offensive line seems fired up. I feel sorry for the Eagles this Sunday.

Its a big reason why I love this team. Everyone has eachothers back. I agree, the eagles are in for a world of hurt from our Oline.

Archived