Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES's Offical 11/6/2012 Election Results Thread (DISCUSS THE RESULTS HERE)

88Comrade2000

I voted! I was in the door quick, handed over my VA State Board of Elections Voter ID card, got my permission slip to vote, then stood in line for about 20 minutes for the electronic voting machines (there were only 3). If I had chosen a paper ballot, I could have been out in about 2 minutes. I wanted to make sure that the machine recorded my vote correctly, without changing my choices before I pressed VOTE.

I just skimmed those amendments. Think I voted Yes on the major ones. Definitely voted yes for allowing Greyhound Track to be allowed to have slots, here in Melbourne.

Not me. I voted no on every "tax exemption" question. I dont care who you are, or how old you are, or if you served etc. If you want to live in paradise, you need to pay property taxes like the rest of us.

I voted! I was in the door quick, handed over my VA State Board of Elections Voter ID card, got my permission slip to vote, then stood in line for about 20 minutes for the electronic voting machines (there were only 3). If I had chosen a paper ballot, I could have been out in about 2 minutes. I wanted to make sure that the machine recorded my vote correctly, without changing my choices before I pressed VOTE.

So, what's your problem with paper?

I just skimmed those amendments. Think I voted Yes on the major ones. Definitely voted yes for allowing Greyhound Track to be allowed to have slots, here in Melbourne.

I was more the opposite. I figured, when it came to amendments, if you aren't certain, vote no.

I think I voted for one. (Double homestead exemption for people over 65, who have lived in their home for 25 years, and the home is worth less than $250,000).

they didn't open when they were supposed to? VOTE RIGGING!!

Ha. I was there early before the doors opened, is what I meant.. There were 5 people in front of me who felt like they were better citizens than me, so I pulled out my telescoping flag and started waving it. I showed them.

I wonder which ES members will be closely watching the legalization of marijuana votes in Colorado, Washington and Oregon. :paranoid: If Obama gets re-elected, it will be really interesting to see what the federal government does.

We had a city ordinance to open 3 medical marijuana dispensaries here (Palo Alto, CA). It would be interesting if it does pass.

Results are in!

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/dixville-notch-results-obama-romney-141902610--election.html

The first results of the 2012 election are in, and President Barack Obama and Mitt Romney are tied.

As has been the tradition since 1960, residents of Dixville Notch, a tiny village in Coos County, New Hampshire, cast their ballots--all 1o of them--shortly after midnight Tuesday. The vote took just 43 seconds, with five counted for the president, and five for the Republican challenger. According to the town clerk, there are just two registered Democrats, three Republicans and five independents. According to U.S. Census data, the town had a population of 12 in 2010.

Bah, I have less faith in the exit polls than I do in the ones leading up to the elections.

Exactly. Exit polls are worthless for anything other than demographic info gathering.

See- Kerry 04. Networks learned their lesson. They wont release exit poll data until the polls have closed in a state.

So I voted no for all judges and myself for anything where I didnt recognize people.

Ack.

Never vote no in judge retention elections unless you know for sure that the judge is a clown. Voting yes to dump judges just politicizes the process more, and makes them start to campaign and raise money rather than just doing their jobs well. :doh:

Ack.

Never vote no in judge retention elections unless you know for sure that the judge is a clown. Voting yes to dump judges just politicizes the process more, and makes them start to campaign and raise money rather than just doing their jobs well. :doh:

I did like always, and voted strictly on racial lines.

Archived