Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES's Offical 11/6/2012 Election Results Thread (DISCUSS THE RESULTS HERE)

88Comrade2000

Ack.

Never vote no in judge retention elections unless you know for sure that the judge is a clown. Voting yes to dump judges just politicizes the process more, and makes them start to campaign and raise money rather than just doing their jobs well. :doh:

That was my position.

If I've never heard of the judge, (which, so far, I think, has been the case for all of them), I vote to keep him.

I don't want judges to be politicians.

If you believe the exit Polls; looks like Obama is heading for reelection.

Drudge Has this as his headline

http://www.drudgereport.com/

>>EXIT POLL BOOM FOR O

R: NC, FL

O: OH, NH, PA, MI, NV

TOSS UP: VA, CO, IA

EXITS: Obama has 190 electoral votes and Romney has 191 locked... <<<

Think AP has some articles.

I thought exit polls were not released until later.

Some "numbers group" has 4% more voters so far describing themselves as Dems then GOPers, and 29% (total) as "independent"...which, as I understand it by reading the tailgate as well as talking to folks in my travels, means of that 29%, 19% are die-hard republicans, 8% are die-hard liberals, and 2% are actual independents.

---------- Post added November-6th-2012 at 03:14 PM ----------

Wow, at this point, Kentucky and Indiana are crazy for Romneys

I thought exit polls were not released until later.

I've heard CNN, FOX talk about them- was listening to them while dropping my niece off to school. I've seen some articles at Politico, AP. So, they must have released them after 5pm.

I remember Bill Clinton was told in the afternoon that he would be winning the election. If the election turns out into a solid Obama or solid Romney victory; wonder if they already know that they will be the winner?

---------- Post added November-6th-2012 at 06:17 PM ----------

Drudge keeps on changing his headline. He moved Ohio into tossup now. Hmm. I think we are in for a fun night and if the winner is decided tonight it won't be until after midnight.

If you believe the exit Polls; looks like Obama is heading for reelection.

Drudge Has this as his headline

http://www.drudgereport.com/

>>EXIT POLL BOOM FOR O

R: NC, FL

O: OH, NH, PA, MI, NV

TOSS UP: VA, CO, IA

EXITS: Obama has 190 electoral votes and Romney has 191 locked... <<<

Think AP has some articles.

Whoops Drudge just changed it. Now he says Ohio is a toss up. I'm guessing he didn't like the message he was sending out.

Well, the first polls close in 39 minutes- so what did you Virginians do? They have said as along as you are in line when the polls close; you will be allowed to vote. So, the final count may not be known in several states. This will only matter if the vote is razor this close like Florida in 2000.

---------- Post added November-6th-2012 at 06:24 PM ----------

Whoops Drudge just changed it. Now he says Ohio is a toss up. I'm guessing he didn't like the message he was sending out.

Well, he now has "Exit Polls Tight" flashing.

---------- Post added November-6th-2012 at 06:25 PM ----------

Politico has some answers to the exit polls questions:

http://www.politico.com/

Oh Fox News.

Look at this scary black guy opening the door for little old ladies. Clearly illegal.

lol at Fox News, racist ****s.

That scary black man is a legal poll watcher.

As are the legions of Tea Party 'true-the-vote' asshats who wouldn't dream of intimidating the minority voters they intend to challenge at polls today.

Is it just me, or does anybody else need a REALLY strong drink right now? :paranoid:

Well, since I don't drink- no. I am hoping my niece's mom will pick her up from school; so I can then order my PIZZA.

For those who drink; you may want to hold off until later on the night; especially if your guy loses. You will then want to drown in your sorrows.

Well, since I don't drink- no. I am hoping my niece's mom will pick her up from school; so I can then order my PIZZA.

For those who drink; you may want to hold off until later on the night; especially if your guy loses. You will then want to drown in your sorrows.

OMG....I'm getting so nervous. This is like watching the Skins in the SB in the 4th quarter with 2 minutes left, and they're only up by 1 point and the other team has the ball!

Archived