Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Garcon + Meriweather = Win over Philly???

Renegade7

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Looks like it helped, no doubt about it. Meriweather had the int, and Garcon had 3 catches. Seems like this was more an attitude change for the team given Meriweather only really played a half, and Garcon's stat line looks like a flat line. Regardless, we won, and I feel have the ingredients to be in the mix with our division being garbage.I feel we can get more impact possibly from these two, but for the most part, we handled business without them...

Meriweather looked good until he left. Hopefully nothing too major there, he certainly was solid, which made a HUGE difference.

Garcon I think is still being held back, which probably is for the best.

I have a feeling after they saw us go up, they pulled Garcon, thinking "let's rest him for Thursday." After all, if his foot got sore today, he'd be weak for Thursday. When you're up 17-3 at the half, you might as well just play it safe.

Hopefully Meriweather is similar, not really seriously injured, but they decided to play it safe and get him set for Thursday to beat the Boys.

might have just been me, but it looked like we played a lot more man defense than normal, and the pass rush was getting home for once, which helps out the secondary tremendously. Taking nothing away from Brandon - definitely an upgrade and a good down hill safety.

@granthpaulsen

Brandon Meriweather: "It felt great to actually be out there with the guys that you went through the rain and the pain with." #Redskins

‏@granthpaulsen

Meriweather said he came out of the game for precautionary reasons: "I didn't hurt nothing. I'm going to be back the next y'all see me."

@granthpaulsen

Meriweather on strong play of secondary: "I don't think it was me." Said four starters being together for the first time boosted the mood.

@granthpaulsen

Brandon Meriweather: "It felt great to actually be out there with the guys that you went through the rain and the pain with." #Redskins

‏@granthpaulsen

Meriweather said he came out of the game for precautionary reasons: "I didn't hurt nothing. I'm going to be back the next y'all see me."

@granthpaulsen

Meriweather on strong play of secondary: "I don't think it was me." Said four starters being together for the first time boosted the mood.

Thanks Murph! Wow that's very good news. I'm actually glad he took the precautionary route and came out considering how fragile his knees are. You can really see how he impacted the rest of the players around him with his performance. I'm very optimistic going into Dallas on Turkey day!!

HTTR!

Archived