Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Previews of Coming Attractions: Upcoming New Movies (Thoughts and Info on Movies That Don't Have Their Own Thread Yet).

Jumbo

MV5BMTYwMjAzODE5NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzk5

Black Mass

Johnny Depp, Benedict Cumberbatch, Dakota Johnson, Kevin Bacon.

The true story of Whitey Bulger, the brother of a state senator and the most infamous violent criminal in the history of South Boston, who became an FBI informant to take down a Mafia family invading his turf.

Anyone else interested in watching Self/Less? Of the trailers I've seen lately, that seems like the most interesting movie. The plot seems fairly obvious though - rich guy wants to live forever, finds company promising immortality, swaps minds with younger guy, new rich guy realizes the cost is taking another life, rich guy starts to get memories of surrogate, inevitably he decides that this is immoral and the movie will end with him deciding to die - and this probably makes the company mad because rich guy will no longer need to pay them... or he writes some bad Yelp reviews which upsets seemingly benevolent antagonist.

Anyone else interested in watching Self/Less? Of the trailers I've seen lately, that seems like the most interesting movie. The plot seems fairly obvious though - rich guy wants to live forever, finds company promising immortality, swaps minds with younger guy, new rich guy realizes the cost is taking another life, rich guy starts to get memories of surrogate, inevitably he decides that this is immoral and the movie will end with him deciding to die - and this probably makes the company mad because rich guy will no longer need to pay them... or he writes some bad Yelp reviews which upsets seemingly benevolent antagonist.

I will definitely be seeing it. The trailer was attached to Ex Machina when I saw it, making for a nice one-two punch to the brain.

2015 has been an outstanding year for sci-fi. Still have Terminator and The Martian coming out. I'm definitely getting my robot fix on with Chappie, Ex Machina, Age Of Ultron, and Terminator. Very satisfied so far.

Edited by Metalhead

• 4 weeks later...

Ultraman was a very corny Japanese TV show from the 60s about a giant alien being that fought against all the giant monsters that people in Japan keep flushing down the toilet when they get too big,,, or something.. who knows, but there's a lot of them.

And Ultraman always battles them to within an inch of his life, and then suddenly remembers he has a super ray that can kill them immediately.. whew!

~Bang

• Like 1