Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Previews of Coming Attractions: Upcoming New Movies (Thoughts and Info on Movies That Don't Have Their Own Thread Yet).

Jumbo

• 3 weeks later...

"Passengers" sounds pretty interesting.  Caught wind of it months ago and I'm still waiting for a trailer :(  In theaters December 21st.

A spacecraft traveling to a distant colony planet and transporting thousands of people has a malfunction in its sleep chambers. As a result, two passengers are awakened 60 years early.

Jennifer Lawrence, Chris Pratt, Laurence Fishburne, Michael Sheen.  Directed by Morten Tyldum, known for The Imitation Game and "Headhunters."  Headhunters (Norwegian thriller) was so good (92% on Rotten), that it's getting an American remake.

Cinematography by Ridrigo Prieto, who has some top tier stuff under his belt.   

Edited by Chew
  • Like 1

"Passengers" sounds pretty interesting. Caught wind of it months ago and I'm still waiting for a trailer :( In theaters December 21st.

Jennifer Lawrence, Chris Pratt, Laurence Fishburne, Michael Sheen. Directed by Morten Tyldum, known for The Imitation Game and "Headhunters." Headhunters (Norwegian thriller) was so good (92% on Rotten), that it's getting an American remake.

Cinematography by Ridrigo Prieto, who has some top tier stuff under his belt.

I'm always up for anything in space but throw in JLaw too?

Just stop, the heart can only take so much

Also- I can't imagne the Imitation Game was an easy movie to make/story to tell and I thought it was great, so it's good news that the same director is on board

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Like 1

It's a tweaked version of the Alex Ross suit design.

Thanks for that. I tried googling Spidey suits earlier to see what they were going with. Moreso though, I think he looks out of place from the CGI, he looks plastic or noticeably fake. Too bright or something compared to the darker looks of everyone else on screen.

And somehow the eyes in his mask show expression too? That was odd

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man