Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

One thing we need to accept, NO game will ever be out of reach with RG3 under center

Springfield

I think what's more amazing than this guys nack of finding ways to keep us in games, is the hate he receives. I have never hated on a team that drafted a franchise QB. (Dallas of course is excluded cuz Romo sits to pee is not a franchise QB :P) It just amazes me how fast sports news sources are quick to put to light anything possibly negative that involved RG3, yet most won't put the spotlight on a performance like he had today. What affects me more than the fact that he's a Redskin being seen in a negative way, is the fact that it sickens me to see people hate on a person that seems so down to earth and overall... a good person.

I wish him the greatest career of any Redskins QB in history with plenty of Lombardi's to go with it!

"Losing to the Skins and that punk ass RG3 is what is pissing me off. That dude is ****y as all hell. What has he done in his 6 total games in the NFL to get the type of protection that guys like Manning, Brady, and those type of QB's get? On his last TD run, his OL was holding like crazy, but is one of them called? Hell no. Then that idiot is on the sidelines laughing for like 20 f'n minutes. Someone should tell him to stop smiling on camera with those big ass teeth, looks like his mom had a affair with Mr. Ed." - Idiot on purplepride.com lol

haters gon hate

"Losing to the Skins and that punk ass RG3 is what is pissing me off. That dude is ****y as all hell. What has he done in his 6 total games in the NFL to get the type of protection that guys like Manning, Brady, and those type of QB's get? On his last TD run, his OL was holding like crazy, but is one of them called? Hell no. Then that idiot is on the sidelines laughing for like 20 f'n minutes. Someone should tell him to stop smiling on camera with those big ass teeth, looks like his mom had a affair with Mr. Ed." - Idiot on purplepride.com lol

haters gon hate

He mad lol.

RGIII is incredible, and constantly evolving too. He played smart in terms of taking hits this week, getting out of bounds, making sure defenders couldn't get easy big hits on him. In a few years time, with a slightly more complete offense, he could be one of the most dangerous QBs in the game. That 70 yard scramble was pure poetry, and is nearly impossible to defend against because he can bust it out at any time.

Our offense is scary now. And this shouldn't even be our final form, Garcon is still sitting. When he finally gets back to 100% we'll have another weapon and should be scary everywhere. Morris is another great piece to the puzzle too, he had an off day today, sort of, but he's still a very solid RB and has everything you want in an RB except speed, and even then he's not slow.

We should almost never be out of a game. That's a very good thing. Now if we can get our defense to hold teams under 30 consistently, we should pick up some wins.

We've already beaten ESPN magazine's expected record, and are only 1 game out of 1st in the east, facing that #1 team next week. We have some great opportunities this year, and I hope we can pull it off.

well said. we have one piece of the puzzle for a playoff bound team. we are a few receivers and a secondary away i believe

The way the d-line has been playing against the pass, we need to find upgrades there if we want to see any improvement. Against the run they have been good, but the pass rush has been pathetic and that will cost us games. RGIII can't win every game for us, although he is doing a damn good job of it.

Vikings fans are more over the top than any other fan base I've seen lol. They are really talking about trading Adrian Peterson on purplepride.org.......you've got to be kidding me lmfao.......that is extreme, and I thought he had a good game our defense was just not going to let him beat us

The way the d-line has been playing against the pass, we need to find upgrades there if we want to see any improvement. Against the run they have been good, but the pass rush has been pathetic and that will cost us games. RGIII can't win every game for us, although he is doing a damn good job of it.

This is difficult to judge without Rak and Carriker.

Clearly we need depth, at the very least.

This is difficult to judge without Rak and Carriker.

Clearly we need depth, at the very least.

The pass rush wasn't good when both players were in there this year before they got injured. Carriker has never been known for a pass rusher, just good against the run. Rak is good, but not always consistent. I believe we could use a little help, also maybe a new defensive coordinator.

RG3 will be hated by every other fanbase in the league.

Just like Lebron James in basketball.

Like Barry Bonds said: "They don't boo nobodies."

I actually doubt this very much. LeBron and Barry aren't anywhere near Griffin as far as likability.

In fact, I know people who are fans of teams he's torched that give him nothing but respect. A guy around here who always hates on the 'Skins and cheers for the Cowboys tells me how much he likes Griff all the time.

haters gon hate

People hate Brady. People hate Jeter. People hate Kobe. We all want to become a great team, so we had better be prepared to be hated if it happens. I WANT the rest of the league to complain about things like this because it means we are doing something right.

Archived