Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential debate thread

Corcaigh

Good thing this debate ends in 15 minutes. I think the debate is a draw. Thing is, if anything, Romney probably turned off some voters by the way he behaved in this debate. His interrupting will turn off alot of voters. That could be the difference. I honestly don't see Romney changing the dynamics of the race and those dynamics are that Obama has a lead almost all swing states. The race favors a electoral landslide for Obama.

No Bain, No 47% or Offshore Accounts. That's not by mistake.

Yeah, just like the commercial you let Romney's own words hurt him on the 47% issue. There isn't any need to jump into that.

If someone hasn't heard that story/tape by now then they just don't care and probably aren't watching this.

Not trying to be off topic but I just gotta say how amazing both of these guys are that they can stand up in front of the entire country and debate on their feet like this. i'm a damn good public speaker, but I think i'd be stuttering like a moron if I got up there. Its incredible how polished these guys are.

Obama's offense today is as impotent as a Jim Zorn Redskins offense.

Didn't call the big plays or deep balls. Didn't call "47% gut right" or "Bain 42"

Was not impressed by his playcalling today

There is no reason to pull that out right now. He'll be hammered on his flop flopping and idiotic statements in the other ones.

Archived