Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fellow ES poster you'd like to have a drink with.

mistertim

Pretty self explanatory. Who would you like to sit down and have a drink with, if you could? All conversations are open but manners apply.

Mine would be PeterMP, twa, Predicto, Jumbo, and Destino

(seriously just off the top of my head, I would love to have a drink with any of you)

I don't think Predicto drinks :ols: But I can say that technically, I did drink with Predicto because I met him at the Skins/49ers game in SF a few years ago, and I drank a beer while standing next to him. Haha.

I pick Kosher Ham because we would argue and fight the entire time :pfft:

jeez,, there's a lot.

I'll go the corny route and say everybody.

I've beeen around here so long and have talked to so many people, I really could enjoy a beer with almost all of you.

the list of "favorites" is too long... pretty much every one of the regulars in the tailgate. i really can't think of a single regular who i would not enjoy hanging out with. There's common ground among all of us.

~Bang

Darn, this a toughie, and I'm gona' apologize in advance for a lot of folks I'd happily share a bevvie or three with but whom are too plentiful to mention.

I'd have to do this over different nights:

There's great folk like jobaga/ Elessar78/ boysetsfire and renaissance who I'd love to knock a few back discussing the beautiful game. The World sport of soccer.

Special K would be fantastic company over a bottle of wine or two to indulge me in my other sporting love, tennis. Aside from just kicking back and enjoying great, fun conversation.

KDawg/ ConnSKINS26/ Dukes and SKINS/ stevemcqueen1/ Hitman21ST. 5 great guys to chew the crud with on this great game that keeps bringing us all back to this place of ours. And guys I think would be a riot to get merrily drunk with. Add MartinC and maybe darrelgreenie into that group too.

Oldfan, to see if he'd frustrate me as much in real life as he does on the boards, lol. But at the same time it would be a privilege to share a friendly drink with one of our elder statesmen I greatly admire from his words. I'll invite OM, Murph and JP along to this one and just sit back, drink, and enjoy the show. :ols:

PCS, because, well, he's PCS and never fails to interest me. Even when he's being a ****** and skeering the living piss out of me with his pics of various eight legged spawn of the Devil EVIL lil' *****! :mad: (In fact I might have to think on that one as he'd probably bring one along to the bar just for the Hell of it to say hello.).

Man, too many great folk I'd love to kick back with. And too many I've neglected to mention.

But I think for one kick-ass, anything could, and WOULD happen, and nobody would give a flying **** outside of having an absolute drunken blast; I'd have to go with Jumbo, zoony, brandymac27 and maybe one or two others. But I figure those first three alone would be perfect for a riot of a night nobody would want to/ EVER forget, lol.

Hail.

I pick Kosher Ham because we would argue and fight the entire time :pfft:

That's an excellent choice R, sounds like a challenge. I would have to brink along Candace, Huly (had a drink with her and a few others before though), Special K, and Ren. I prefer to be surrounded by lovely ladies as opposed to a sausagefest. :ols:

As far as the guys though...pretty much any of them.

Darn, this a toughie, and I'm gona' apologize in advance for a lot of folks I'd happily share a bevvie or three with but whom are too plentiful to mention.

I'd have to do this over different nights:

There's great folk like jobaga/ Elessar78/ boysetsfire and renaissance who I'd love to knock a few back discussing the beautiful game. The World sport of soccer.

Special K would be fantastic company over a bottle of wine or two to indulge me in my other sporting love, tennis. Aside from just kicking back and enjoying great, fun conversation.

KDawg/ ConnSKINS26/ Dukes and SKINS/ stevemcqueen1/ Hitman21ST. 5 great guys to chew the crud with on this great game that keeps bringing us all back to this place of ours. And guys I think would be a riot to get merrily drunk with. Add MartinC and maybe darrelgreenie into that group too.

Oldfan, to see if he'd frustrate me as much in real life as he does on the boards, lol. But at the same time it would be a privilege to share a friendly drink with one our elder statesmen I greatly admire from his words. I'll invite OM, Murph and JP along to this one and just sit back, drink, and enjoy the show. :ols:

PCS, because, well, he's PCS and never fails to interest me. Even when he's being a ****** and skeering the living piss out of me with his pics of various eight legged spawn of the Devil EVIL lil' *****! :mad: (In fact I might have to think on that one as he'd probably bring one along to the bar just for the Hell of it to say hello.).

Man, too many great folk I'd love to kick back with. And too many I've neglected to mention.

But I think for one kick-ass, anything could, and WOULD happen, and nobody would give a flying **** outside of having an absolute drunken blast; I'd have to go with Jumbo, zoony, brandymac27 and maybe one or two others. But I figure those first three alone would be perfect for a riot of a night nobody would want to/ EVER forget, lol.

Hail.

Can ee have this drink at anfield??

[quote name=Gibbs Hog Heaven;9129937

But I think for one kick-ass' date=' anything could, and WOULD happen, and nobody would give a flying **** outside of having an absolute drunken blast; I'd have to go with Jumbo, zoony, brandymac27 and maybe one or two others. But I figure those first three alone would be perfect for a riot of a night nobody would want to/ EVER forget, lol.

Hail.[/quote]

:beavisnbutthead:

I'm not a "regular." I read a lot, post a lot less (esp. in the Tailgate) so I haven't had much interaction w/ these people, but off the top of my head...

Having a drink, talking about football:

-darrelgreenie

-The Tris

-stevemcqueen1

Talking about life/experiences:

-Bang

-Koolblue13

Just because I wonder what he's really like lol:

-Atlanta_Skins_Fan

Archived