Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fellow ES poster you'd like to have a drink with.

mistertim

Man could I teach you some great old songs.

But I might get banned for content on the forum, lol. :ols:

Hail.

GHH---I know you're over the pond in Merry Olde, but what's some more about your heritage?

---------- Post added September-13th-2012 at 08:55 AM ----------

And my combat boots with the white laces. :silly:

As long as they're not thigh-highs. :ols:

GHH---I know you're over the pond in Merry Olde, but what's some more about your heritage?

Born and bred in Liverpool (think Lennon, but with a thicker accent, lol), with lineage that goes to Ireland and Scotland. Least that I know about. What can I tell ya' J man?

After reading his thread on Hillsborough, GHH, no doubt. And I can collect a couple of more Pub Towels. I have 2 of them, I had a friend that I worked with in the 90s from Sheffield (Wednesday fan) that brought me back a Stones and I can't remember the other one. It's blue and gold.

Kind of think you'd be cool to hang with too pj ..... for an ol' dude. :silly:

Blue and gold ..... hmmm. Fosters? That's Australian, but it would make sense.

Hail.

Born and bred in Liverpool (think Lennon, but with a thicker accent, lol), with lineage that goes to Ireland and Scotland. Least that I know about. What can I tell ya' J man?

Kind of think you'd be cool to hang with too pj ..... for an ol' dude. :silly:

Blue and gold ..... hmmm. Fosters? That's Australian, but it would make sense.

Hail.

I think it might be. I'll check when I get home. I like the Stones Local one.

I've had drinks with a ton of them already. Adding more names to the mix might confuse me. Missed out on a chance to meet Predicto last month; work canceled the trip. You wouldn't believe the way that man values his privacy. He agreed to meet, but I had to sign a non-disclosure agreement, no photographs, had to submit fingerprints, blood and urine samples, and that was just to learn his name.

What? I sent you a picture so you could identify me and everything....

hAe2B.png

To start with, I would love to go back in time & share a few suds with Bubba. I miss him dearly. :cheers: Brother!

I would love to have a few beers with Om, H_H, GHH, PCS, zoony, Jumbo, TK, Mark the Homer, Art (whom I haven't seen in forever), Hitman21ST, AsburySkinsFan, Bang, Predicto....

I'm not much of a drinker anymore, but I will have a beer ocassionally. So far, off the top of my head, these are the people I can think of that I would enjoy the company of.

EDIT: Oh, can't forget LL56....

and ZoEd...didn't get the chance to do that this past weekend, but he seemed like a pretty cool guy when I met him, even tho I didn't know I was meeting him. :)

True that brother! I was sitting up on the balcony when you busted the ST tat out on the Cowturd fan, I was laughing my ass off at the hell everyone was giving that dude! We'll meet again, maybe during the team rally on Bourbon St, right before the SB! Lol

those of that are never identified in popularity questions like this find popularity questions like this to be shallow, meaningless and trite.

Nah, Its no big deal to me at least. I know that I was cared about a ton through some hard times not long ago on this board (despite knowing that Ive pissed a ton of people off including Mods). That showing of love to me was so meaningful that I wouldnt care if I were never mentioned in these kind of threads ever again.

Man after my own heart. I hear this, and variations on it, from everyone in 3D life even though I'm also very sociable most of the time and almost never dangerous to most people.

You're gonna find "lil' old me" to be dangerous if I don't get that bean dip recipe you promised.:ols:

Even the ESs I may not wanna have a drink with, I'd still have your back.:logo:

those of that are never identified in popularity questions like this find popularity questions like this to be shallow, meaningless and trite.

I would like to have a drink with McSluggo. He lives in McLean. I grew up in McLean. I would certainly like to move back there from the Woodbridge area. I could meet him and ply him with alcohol, then stab him, leave him in the woods, where he would inevitably be found later during another round of woods clearing/mcmansion building. But by then it would be too late, I would already have taken his house under some obscure "last person to see him alive" clause which supercedes all wills, trusts, and other lawful documents.

Feel better?

*sharpening knife*

As someone who can be gone for months, and still make it into threads like these, I'm incapable of empathy in this case.

:silly:

I would like to have a drink with McSluggo. He lives in McLean. I grew up in McLean. I would certainly like to move back there from the Woodbridge area. I could meet him and ply him with alcohol, then stab him, leave him in the woods, where he would inevitably be found later during another round of woods clearing/mcmansion building. But by then it would be too late, I would already have taken his house under some obscure "last person to see him alive" clause which supercedes all wills, trusts, and other lawful documents.

Feel better?

*sharpening knife*

woodbridge is nice... really... honest... with the river, and the bridges and stuff... really really nice.

and peaceful

and calm

and still on proper medication

i mean really REALLY nice!

:paranoid:

Nah, Its no big deal to me at least. I know that I was cared about a ton through some hard times not long ago on this board (despite knowing that Ive pissed a ton of people off including Mods). That showing of love to me was so meaningful that I wouldnt care if I were never mentioned in these kind of threads ever again.

see now, it is just this sort of deep hearfelt and meaningful post that will go and ruin this joint! ;)

Archived