Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fellow ES poster you'd like to have a drink with.

mistertim

I'm just seeing a sippy cup in that picture. The straw won't fit through the opening in a sippy cup. If the opening is big enough to fit a straw, it ceases to function properly as a sippy cup because the liquid can just pour out.

Only on ES can use see a sippy cup being analyze :ols:

I wouldn't mind having a drink with you China. If you talk about some of stories you post on here, I might need two. :ols:

Only on ES can use see a sippy cup being analyze :ols:

I wouldn't mind having a drink with you China. If you talk about some of stories you post on here, I might need two. :ols:

And if I talk about some of the ones I don't post on here you might need more than two. :)

I'm just seeing a sippy cup in that picture. The straw won't fit through the opening in a sippy cup. If the opening is big enough to fit a straw, it ceases to function properly as a sippy cup because the liquid can just pour out.

I know. I was agreeing with you, and was providing an example for mistertim

I blame mistertim for causing all of the confusion...

Everyone blames mistertim. He's the go to blame guy.

Burn your ass because your dumb enough to sit on a marble bench that's been baking in the hot Texas sun? Blame mistertim. Going commando and get a short, sharp ..... zipper 'problem?' Blame mistertim. You have a sippy cup but no hole for your straw? Blame mistertim.

Your names Tim and people start calling you missestim because 'misters' taken? Blame that ******!

Hail.

Everyone blames mistertim. He's the go to blame guy.

Burn your ass because your dumb enough to sit on a marble bench that's been baking in the hot Texas sun? Blame mistertim. Going commando and get a short, sharp ..... zipper 'problem?' Blame mistertim. You have a sippy cup but no hole for your straw? Blame mistertim.

Your names Tim and people start calling you missestim because 'misters' taken? Blame that ******!

Hail.

I heard the Ministry of Silly Walks has recently taken a hit in the budget & they were not taking anymore silly walks applicants for the rest of the year (something to do with the Spanich Inquisition?)...

I blame Ned. :silly: Giving mistertim the night off.

Not a huge drinker, but there are a ton of guys I think it would be great to sit down and have a couple with: GHH, Cali, PJ, KDawg, ConnSKINS26, Dukes and SKINS, stevemcqueen1, Hitman21ST, Sonny and Sam, any of the mods, MLSkins seems like he'd be a fun cat. Ammo seems like he'd be a riot as well. Pretty much any of the regulars... these are just guys that I interact with most often. Heck, I think I'd even have fun letting Oldfan drop some knowledge on me.

Not a huge drinker, but there are a ton of guys I think it would be great to sit down and have a couple with: GHH, Cali, PJ, KDawg, ConnSKINS26, Dukes and SKINS, stevemcqueen1, Hitman21ST, Sonny and Sam, any of the mods, MLSkins seems like he'd be a fun cat. Ammo seems like he'd be a riot as well. Pretty much any of the regulars... these are just guys that I interact with most often. Heck, I think I'd even have fun letting Oldfan drop some knowledge on me.

:cheers:

Cracking a beer open as we speak for another glorious day in CFB.

Archived