Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You are trapped in the room that you are in right now for one month. Can you survive?

Stugein

Yep. I could def make due. Plenty of water, and if the fridge runs bare, lots of warm bodies I could start chopping up and throwing in the microwave for some protein.

BTW, im at work in a call center. not a ton of resources, but certainly enough water and meat to last 30 days.

In this room I have a big bag of sunflower seeds, four 22oz bottles of homebrewed beer, 2 packs of Ritz crackers, a good amount of peanuts. Have chunky peanut butter to get by for a while. A month would still be extremely difficult because I left my gallon jug of water in the bedroom.

*The fresh water line is exposed in this room, I'd etch a hole through it or some **** to get running water. I'd survive.

I think I could actually.

I have food and a bathroom in my home office. A fridge with a water connection. No way to cook any food in here though. No shower, but probably enough soap (my wife is so good about having back-up supplies. But I do have DTV in here. I would be okay, I think.

I'm in the living room that is openly connected with the kitchen. Because I tend to overstock food and water for impending apocalypse, I'll be just fine :)

Now, if I had opened this thread in my office...no. I can't even spend 8 hours in there without going insane.

Couldn't we just keep recycling our pee and survive as such?

Sure you can...;)

h2o2.jpg

“You can’t pee into a Mr. Coffee and get Taster’s Choice,” Dana Carvey once said in a Ross Perot accent, referring to that famous drink-your-own scene in Waterworld. Actually, though, he’s wrong. The H20 concept filter uses Activated Carbon to remove the color and taste of the urine, and a tiny membrane filters out viruses and bacteria. Clean water is squeezed from a spilling spout at the bottom of the device. Simple as that, although cooling mechanism would be welcome considering the warmth of your own bodily fluids. Keep in mind, though, that urine is already sterile, so if you’re really in a jam, there’s always the Bear Grylls method.

http://gearcrave.com/2009-05-06/h20-concept-filter-recycles-urine-for-drinking/

If there is a door that can be closed then it is closed with no way through. Otherwise, in the case of an open floor plan, I leave it up to your honest discretion what you would consider to be a single room in your home.

Well, I'll go that it's a different room because the floor is different and even though there isn't a door the entry is as wide as a door. So I guess I'm dead.

In the room that I'm in, I have 3 humidors, a kegerator, (with about 14 gallons of beer lef)t, a miniature liquor bottle collection, (~ 150 bottles)., 5 collectible bottles of bourbon and a bomber of Heavy Seas Yule Tide beer.

I may not survive for a month but, I'll have a hell of a good time for whatever time I do have left....

My bedroom which is open to the den no doors, but sliding glass doors and two large windows.

I have, half a 2 liter of diet coke, girlfriends toy poodle. my air condition is on at about 69 maybe I could get some condensation on the windows or the air ducts. Think I can make it? :ols:

In the room that I'm in, I have 3 humidors, a kegerator, (with about 14 gallons of beer lef)t, a miniature liquor bottle collection, (~ 150 bottles)., 5 collectible bottles of bourbon and a bomber of Heavy Seas Yule Tide beer.

I may not survive for a month but, I'll have a hell of a good time for whatever time I do have left....

Well, if I had to be trapped in a room, this is the room I'd wanna be in! I have m&m's, tic tacs, and gum in my pocket book. If you share yours, I'll share mine :D

Archived